MSI Unveils N285GTX SuperPipe 2G Graphics Card
Leader in graphics card cooling technology, MSI International is always inventing new, better thermal designs to give our customers the most efficient products. Launched today, the N285GTX SuperPipe 2G is not only powered by one of the most powerful GPU in the market - the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 - but also adds an amazing 2GB GDDR3 RAM, and utilizes MSI's exclusive SuperPipe and Twin Frozr thermal design. This card dominates the market with peak performance in both graphics and cooling efficiency.
The N285GTX SuperPipe 2G is one of the most powerful cards equipped MSI SuperPipe technology. The heatpipe on a graphics card is a very important component which is responsible for dissipating heat away from the GPU to the surrounding fins. The thicker the heatpipe, the faster the heat can flow to allow better cooling. MSI SuperPipe technology is using 8mm thick heatpipe that is 60% thicker than the traditional heatpipes, and improves the cooling by 90%. With such performance, there is no doubt that MSI SuperPipe technology is perfect thermal solution for high-end graphics cards.
Twin Frozr thermal design
The N285GTX SuperPipe 2G uses MSI all new Twin Frozr thermal design, which features an intelligent dual-PWM fan design that changes speed with the GPU's temperature and load to keep it cool. During idle condition, the card remains almost silent, and even when the card is running 3D games, the Twin Frozr design remains quiet while efficiently eliminating the heat of GPU. The dual-fan design also offers twice the cooling efficiency and protects from any single fan failing that makes the system malfunctioned due to overheating.
Additionally, Twin Frozr cooling system uses an industry leading 5-heatpipe design that outperforms other two - four pipe designs by greatly increasing the speed of the heat flow. This design spreads the heat out through the heatpipes to the fins, and then dual fan system quickly carries the heat away.
2GB memory - Push your game settings to the max
More and more DirectX 10 games are offering ever more realistic environments to gamers who are demanding the absolute best visual effect which requires much more video memory than reference design. For example, recently the hottest game, Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA4), requires 1.5 GB of graphics memory to run smoothly with turning on its special effects to maximum.
MSI builds upon its recent N260GTX Lightning which has 1792 MB of video memory, and will attract even more positive attention from the media and markets with the N285GTX SuperPipe 2G series which double memory to a whopping 2GB. MSI N285GTX SuperPipe 2G sports the most video memory in its class, and is sure to satisfy gamers' desire for high quality and blazing fast performance.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- Save Up to 96% On August's Top 3 Deals
- Astronauts believe it's only a matter of time before man heads to Mars
- Destiny: Xur's Three of Coins exotic drop buff will be a gamble
- UK debuts its 'UK Against ISIL' social media account
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20