PowerColor Unveils the Fastest Radeon HD 4890
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced a powerful addition to the PowerColor HD 4890 series: PCS+ HD 4890. PowerColor's Professional Cooling System PLUS or PCS+, delivers the ultimate overclocking ability with GDDR5 onboard memory, 950MHz core speed and 1100MHz effective memory speed with memory data transmission rates up to 4.4Gbps, offering the power to tackle the most extreme 3D games.
PowerColor's PCS+ HD4890 features ZEROtherm's exclusive cooling system. A 52-piece designed fin and 4 heat pipes brings substance to the stylish black Ni coated surface that enhances hardness and anti-oxidizing. The PCS+ HD4890 also provides an enhanced fan control helping to automatically adjust speeds with different temperatures, allowing a better user experience.
"The PCS+ series features the overclocking abilities of our top-of-the-line graphics cards," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "Our performance and enthusiast minded consumers will be pleased with this latest edition. The PowerColor PCS+ HD4890 is a well balanced and extremely overclockable card. There are not a lot of products that can compete with this card at its price."
Limited Battle Forge Edition: Experience Ultimate DirectX 10.1 Gaming Power
To deliver the ultimate DirectX 10.1 experience, PowerColor is also releasing a special edition game bundle-the PCS+ HD4890 Battle Forge edition. The game features DirectX 10.1 technology, only available on ATI based video cards.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD4890 Battle Forge Edition and PCS+ HD4890 are retailed at USD$254 and USD$249 respectively, and will be available on May 5th.
Latest News Posts
- Google to punish mobile sites with intrusive advertising
- Battlefield 1 Premium includes just four expansions
- 3 apps all PC owners need to protect their data
- VR On The Lot event in Hollywood includes X-Men director
- Divinity Original Sin 2 hits early access next month
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- Trouble with upgrading RAM GA-H55M-S2V
- Z77x-D3h issue with windows 10 fast start up feature
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L