PowerColor Unveils the Fastest Radeon HD 4890
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced a powerful addition to the PowerColor HD 4890 series: PCS+ HD 4890. PowerColor's Professional Cooling System PLUS or PCS+, delivers the ultimate overclocking ability with GDDR5 onboard memory, 950MHz core speed and 1100MHz effective memory speed with memory data transmission rates up to 4.4Gbps, offering the power to tackle the most extreme 3D games.
PowerColor's PCS+ HD4890 features ZEROtherm's exclusive cooling system. A 52-piece designed fin and 4 heat pipes brings substance to the stylish black Ni coated surface that enhances hardness and anti-oxidizing. The PCS+ HD4890 also provides an enhanced fan control helping to automatically adjust speeds with different temperatures, allowing a better user experience.
"The PCS+ series features the overclocking abilities of our top-of-the-line graphics cards," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "Our performance and enthusiast minded consumers will be pleased with this latest edition. The PowerColor PCS+ HD4890 is a well balanced and extremely overclockable card. There are not a lot of products that can compete with this card at its price."
Limited Battle Forge Edition: Experience Ultimate DirectX 10.1 Gaming Power
To deliver the ultimate DirectX 10.1 experience, PowerColor is also releasing a special edition game bundle-the PCS+ HD4890 Battle Forge edition. The game features DirectX 10.1 technology, only available on ATI based video cards.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD4890 Battle Forge Edition and PCS+ HD4890 are retailed at USD$254 and USD$249 respectively, and will be available on May 5th.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio