PowerColor Unveils the Fastest Radeon HD 4890
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced a powerful addition to the PowerColor HD 4890 series: PCS+ HD 4890. PowerColor's Professional Cooling System PLUS or PCS+, delivers the ultimate overclocking ability with GDDR5 onboard memory, 950MHz core speed and 1100MHz effective memory speed with memory data transmission rates up to 4.4Gbps, offering the power to tackle the most extreme 3D games.
PowerColor's PCS+ HD4890 features ZEROtherm's exclusive cooling system. A 52-piece designed fin and 4 heat pipes brings substance to the stylish black Ni coated surface that enhances hardness and anti-oxidizing. The PCS+ HD4890 also provides an enhanced fan control helping to automatically adjust speeds with different temperatures, allowing a better user experience.
"The PCS+ series features the overclocking abilities of our top-of-the-line graphics cards," said Ted Chen, CEO of TUL Corporation. "Our performance and enthusiast minded consumers will be pleased with this latest edition. The PowerColor PCS+ HD4890 is a well balanced and extremely overclockable card. There are not a lot of products that can compete with this card at its price."
Limited Battle Forge Edition: Experience Ultimate DirectX 10.1 Gaming Power
To deliver the ultimate DirectX 10.1 experience, PowerColor is also releasing a special edition game bundle-the PCS+ HD4890 Battle Forge edition. The game features DirectX 10.1 technology, only available on ATI based video cards.
The PowerColor PCS+ HD4890 Battle Forge Edition and PCS+ HD4890 are retailed at USD$254 and USD$249 respectively, and will be available on May 5th.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Samsung intros the new Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition handset
- Nokia releases its Android-powered Nokia N1 tablet in Taiwan
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications