THE ULTIMATE TRAVEL COMPANION - EDIFIER'S iF330 AUDIO SYSTEM OFFERS ON-THE-GO SOUND FOR THE iPOD, INCLUDING iPHONE!
You love to travel; you love your music, now you can have both. The iF330 iPod speaker system, part of Edifier's IF-Series, combines easy portability, impressive sound and sleek industrial design to offer consumers an affordable audio solution for home or on-the-go awesome sound.
For any frequent traveler wanting to free tunes from the confines of their iPod, the Edifier iF330 is perfect. Its compact, lightweight design and battery power option make it the ideal travel companion when taking your tunes on the road, or can be plugged into a nearby outlet for AC power when indoors. Its retractable iPod docking drawer folds into place for protection when traveling, and also includes a carry case for easy mobility and added protection.
Its clean lines and minimalist design complement your iPod, working with most iPod models, including the newly released iPhone. In adition, the rear of the iF330 provides a standard auxiliary-in jack to enable connection to other audio devices, such as an MP3 player or portable DVD player.
Available in either piano black or polished white, the iF330's speakers are magnetically shielded, allowing you to place the system close to older TV's or computer models without causing screen discoloration. The unit also comes complete with composite video output, a pop-up volume control and a white LED power indictor, making the iF330 an ideal portable speaker system for your iPod.
Audion Innovision is the exclusive distributor of Edifier products in Australia. The iF330 iPod Audio System is available now from leading retailers nationally, with a recommended retail price of $99.95.
Established in Beijing, China, in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded both its brand and sales presence into the Asia Pacific and Mid-East markets, where it today enjoys a dominant position in those markets, with continued growth of market share and revenues.
Edifier is one of China's first specialized manufacturers producing genuine wooden enclosure speaker systems, and one of the first groups of loudspeaker manufacturers who have successfully developed an exclusive international market. The Group has more than 2,500 employees, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 1,000,000 square feet. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D.
Audion Innovision Group is a master distributor of leading brands of audio, video and multimedia accessories to conventional channel distributors, dealers and major retail chain stores. Established in Victoria in 1987, Audion Innovision has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Shepparton (head office) and employs 30 staff direct. A sales & marketing driven organization, Audion provides innovative new products at competitive prices via a hassle-free, simple process. Audion strive to be first to market and explore all channels and opportunities, maximizing brand presence where possible. The company aims to excel as "Brand Managers" ensuring maximum exposure for all brands, product by product, via planned strategic sales & marketing initiatives.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities