Synology® Unveils Network Surveillance Solution at SecuTech Expo 2009
Taipei, Taiwan-April 22, 2009-At SecuTech Expo 2009 opening today, Synology® unveiled its intelligent network video surveillance solution, including an easy to manage software - Surveillance Station 2, a RAID protection NVR - Disk Station and a live-view appliance - Visual Station VS60, offering users a cost-efficient and flexible way to monitor their offices, stores and homes.
Easy to Manage Software - Surveillance Station 2
Surveillance Station 2 provides users with an easy and economical network video recording solution. The AJAX-based interface and auto-search function ensures an easy camera installation. Features such as various recording modes and flexible schedules, audio support for MPEG-4 cameras, event timeline and event filter, helps users quickly locate a specific clip, and user privilege settings that allows the administrator to grant viewing access to other users. All recorded videos can be retrieved via FTP, SMB/CIFS, AFP, NFS and the web-based file explorer File Station 2.
RAID Protection NVR - Disk Station
The Disk Station is a great alternative solution to conventional NVR devices. The high-end Disk Station allows managing up to 10 IP cameras on a single server. Recorded video clips are fully backed up by various RAID protection, including RAID 1/5/5+Spare/6.
140+ Supported IP Cameras
Over 140 IP cameras of leading-brands, including AXIS, VIVOTEK, ACTi, Levelone, Panasonic and TRENDnet, are now compatible with Disk Station, and the list is growing.
Live-view Appliance - Visual Station VS60
The Visual Station VS60 provides an affordable and power saving live-view solution. By connecting the Visual Station VS60 with a LCD monitor or TV, the user can directly view the managed cameras live without using a PC. Installing multiple Visual Station VS60 allows the live views images to be shown on a screen wall. Screenshots can be saved to the USB flash or disk with a connected USB mouse.
The Surveillance Station 2 is shipped with all 09-series Disk Station. Both products are now shipping. The availability of Visual Station VS60 is to be disclosed.
Synology at a Glance
Synology Inc., founded in April 2000 by a duo experienced in system designing and marketing, is a dedicated Network Attached Storage (NAS) products provider located in the Taipei city, Taiwan. With a staunch and united team organization, Synology creates and brings forth NAS servers of originality for the global market. Under the breezy yet conscientious team work, Synology embodies the spirit of vitality, creativity, specialty, and versatility, implanting a new breath into the staid NAS business. With our sustained and substantial investment in research and development, Synology is pursing the laurels of contemporary NAS industry on an international scale.
Synology NAS Servers are designed to fulfill its customers' need of security, performance, energy saving, and functionality on a broad range around the globe from prosumers to corporations. Moreover, to practice commitment made to its widespread customers and to provide every possible means of satisfactory services, Synology is using its best endeavors to the establishment a fully developed customer support and service team. Having a vision beyond the visible, Synology NAS Servers signify -Value
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance