Synology® Unveils Network Surveillance Solution at SecuTech Expo 2009
Taipei, Taiwan-April 22, 2009-At SecuTech Expo 2009 opening today, Synology® unveiled its intelligent network video surveillance solution, including an easy to manage software - Surveillance Station 2, a RAID protection NVR - Disk Station and a live-view appliance - Visual Station VS60, offering users a cost-efficient and flexible way to monitor their offices, stores and homes.
Easy to Manage Software - Surveillance Station 2
Surveillance Station 2 provides users with an easy and economical network video recording solution. The AJAX-based interface and auto-search function ensures an easy camera installation. Features such as various recording modes and flexible schedules, audio support for MPEG-4 cameras, event timeline and event filter, helps users quickly locate a specific clip, and user privilege settings that allows the administrator to grant viewing access to other users. All recorded videos can be retrieved via FTP, SMB/CIFS, AFP, NFS and the web-based file explorer File Station 2.
RAID Protection NVR - Disk Station
The Disk Station is a great alternative solution to conventional NVR devices. The high-end Disk Station allows managing up to 10 IP cameras on a single server. Recorded video clips are fully backed up by various RAID protection, including RAID 1/5/5+Spare/6.
140+ Supported IP Cameras
Over 140 IP cameras of leading-brands, including AXIS, VIVOTEK, ACTi, Levelone, Panasonic and TRENDnet, are now compatible with Disk Station, and the list is growing.
Live-view Appliance - Visual Station VS60
The Visual Station VS60 provides an affordable and power saving live-view solution. By connecting the Visual Station VS60 with a LCD monitor or TV, the user can directly view the managed cameras live without using a PC. Installing multiple Visual Station VS60 allows the live views images to be shown on a screen wall. Screenshots can be saved to the USB flash or disk with a connected USB mouse.
The Surveillance Station 2 is shipped with all 09-series Disk Station. Both products are now shipping. The availability of Visual Station VS60 is to be disclosed.
Synology at a Glance
Synology Inc., founded in April 2000 by a duo experienced in system designing and marketing, is a dedicated Network Attached Storage (NAS) products provider located in the Taipei city, Taiwan. With a staunch and united team organization, Synology creates and brings forth NAS servers of originality for the global market. Under the breezy yet conscientious team work, Synology embodies the spirit of vitality, creativity, specialty, and versatility, implanting a new breath into the staid NAS business. With our sustained and substantial investment in research and development, Synology is pursing the laurels of contemporary NAS industry on an international scale.
Synology NAS Servers are designed to fulfill its customers' need of security, performance, energy saving, and functionality on a broad range around the globe from prosumers to corporations. Moreover, to practice commitment made to its widespread customers and to provide every possible means of satisfactory services, Synology is using its best endeavors to the establishment a fully developed customer support and service team. Having a vision beyond the visible, Synology NAS Servers signify -Value
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset