Compro Technology, Full range of IP Camera at SecuTech Expo 2009
Taipei, Taiwan, 14 April 2009 - Compro Technology, a leading manufacture of PC-TV and digital audio/video products, extends its product line to the network video security area at the international professional exhibition of Secutech Expo 2009 Taipei on April 22-24. Compro IP Security products line offer full range of the intelligent network-based cameras with an intelligent professional grade content management software solution (CMS). These camera solutions provide maximum customer value through effective surveillance solutions, reduced costs and increase flexibility and performance to allow customers to manage the security anytime, anywhere, and anyplace with either a PC or compatible 3GPP cell phone.
Targeted at the prosumer level, Compro offers Indoor fixed camera - VideoMate IP 50 and IP 70 series, All-in-One PTZ camera - VideoMate IP 530 and IP 550 series and video management software - ComproView for both advanced and entry-level users the best way to watch over your valuables and love ones over network anytime anywhere.
The IP 50 and IP 70 series provide the cost-effective & easy-to-install way for the indoor fixed camera solution. Combined with the real-time MPEG-4/Motion JPEG and H.264(IP70) video compression formats, higher video performance is achieved with much smaller recording file size, which means much lower costs for data storage. Wireless is also in the lineup. All models of IP 50/IP 70 series come equipped with built-in Smart Motion Detection, two-way audio with built-in MIC and speaker, and digital I/O for external sensor and alarm(2 In/1 Out).
The IP 530 and IP 550 series enable users to view Pan of 340 degrees, Tilt of 100 degrees, and both Optical(IP550) and Digital Zoom(IP530) control for remote security monitoring through LAN or Internet. Equipped with 1/4" CMOS Megapixel or 1/3.3" CMOS High Dynamic Range Sensor respectively, both including Day and night functionality with mechanical IR cut filter switching and the real-time MPEG-4/Motion JPEG compression format, the IP530 / 550 presents the best quality security monitoring and recording. Wireless function is also in the lineup. Utilizing Smart Motion Detection, with built-in 2-way audio for fast and easy communications, ensure instant responses when security is compromised. Along with IR support, insufficient light is no longer an issue to capture the most crucial images in the dark alleys. Additional I/O for alarm equipments (3 In/3 Out) is also supported.
ComproView is a powerful 16/32 channels monitor management software. It supports both multi-channel IP cameras and analog video capturing cards. It also provides a complete solution for high quality long term video and audio storage. Numerous built-in intelligent detection tools are capable of handling individual channel customizations and event triggered alarm functions. It also supports multiple remote monitoring modes with potent functionalities and an effortless user interface via internet browsers.
Whether you are the small business owners or home users, Compro IP series provides the superb image quality and intelligent digital surveillance solution to meet the most diverse and demanding needs.
Founded in 1988, Compro Technology Inc, based in Taipei, Taiwan, is a leading manufacture of PC-TV, digital audio/video, and IP Security products for the IT and consumer markets.
Through innovative, reliable products and services; motivated and talented staff; responsible approach to the business; and collaboration with business partners and customers, Compro Technology is bring in an exciting new digital lifestyle to make the world a better and safer place to live in imaginative new direction.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017