ASUS P30A - Award Winning Mobile Business Productivity
ASUS Launches Ultra-portable P30A Business Notebook Featuring Extended Battery Life and Impregnable Security Features for Professionals
Taipei, Taiwan, April 21, 2009 - ASUS today launched the P30A business notebook, an everyday business companion designed for professionals who desire portability, dependability, data security and long battery life. A recipient of the Red Dot (Germany) Design Award, the P30A is powered by an Intel® Core2 Duo processor for extensive multitasking, and features a suite of technological innovations designed to provide effortless computing to business professionals everywhere. It boasts a magnesium alloy construction for strength and ShockShield for data protection. Business users will also appreciate ASUS Xpress Charge, which allows them to charge their ASUS P30A to 90%* of its battery life in 90* minutes. With ASUS Smart Assist, users can access a wealth of troubleshooting resources through 'live' interactive chat or e-mail correspondences with ASUS technical support.
Sturdy and Robust Design with Data Protection for Secure and Reliable Computing
Measuring only 1-inch in profile and weighing just 1.49kg, the ASUS P30A is a portable business performer capable of all rounded data protection while maintaining a slim form-factor. Encased in a magnesium alloy skeleton beneath its chassis, the inner frame acts like a roll-cage similar to that of a racing car, and in doing so withstands the knocks and bumps of day to day computing. Data is equally protected with ShockShield Data Protection, in which the scanning needle of the hard disk drive moves away from the disc in the event of an impact, thus preventing any scratching which would otherwise damage the data written within. A Red Dot Design award winning spill-proof keyboard prevents liquids from entering the internals of the notebook, and hence provides users peace of mind as they go about their daily business.
Users can also conduct their businesses on the ASUS P30A securely, with AI Pre-boot Finger Logon which enables users to authorize the system to boot up by scanning their fingers via the in-built fingerprint scanner. The ASUS P30A also incorporates Anti-theft technology whereby an embedded Intel® security chip tracks the stolen notebook and secures the data within even before the perpetrator can access it. AI Secure Delete allows users to securely delete any sensitive data completely with no opportunity for others to retrieve them.
A Feature-packed Companion for the Business User of Today
The ASUS P30A features the ASUS Xpress Charge, which lets users charge their notebooks up to 90%* in a mere 90 minutes*, bringing convenience to users especially when time is of the essence. A Scene Switch feature switches between personal and business desktop modes, saving users the hassle of changing desktop and wallpaper settings individually. A 1.3 megapixel webcam provides the ability to conduct video conferencing while on the move, while a full range of ports-including a HDMI port-allows for versatile connectivity to other multimedia devices at work or at home.
Latest News Posts
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- Jawbone sues Fitbit as fitness trackers go to war
- Robots used to help keep the elderly active and engaged in retirement
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- EUROCOM P7 Pro Mobile Workstation supports a full line of MXM 3.0b NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M professional graphics and Intel Core i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project