Orochi now LGA1366 compatible!
Scythe unveils Orochi Rev. B - Active / Passive Hybrid Cooler is now also compatible with LGA1366
Hamburg, 31st March 2009: The already famously known Scythe Orochi CPU Cooler takes its name from the "snake with 8 heads" (Japanese: Yamata no Orochi) and is now unveiled in a new revision B.
Overall 10 Heatpipes transport the processor's heat to the massive aluminum fins of this 1.2 kg Cooling Giant, by this a massive heat exchange is guaranteed.
Supplemental 140 mm Kaze Maru fan rotates with just 500 rpm at the Orochi and produces super silent 10.8 dBA. Using the included fan-clips, also one standard 120 mm fan can be mounted on Orochi. For performance users, mounting of extra 140 mm Kaze Maru or standard 120mm fans for up to three fans is possible. Kaze Maru 140 mm fan is optionally available with three different fan speeds: 500, 1200 and 1900 rpm which allows the users to optimally select their preferred additional fan (not included in delivery)!
Attachment of the Orochi Rev. B is accomplished by F.M.S.B. (Flip mount super Back Plate) which is already known from Mugen 2. This improves both compatibility as well as mounting of the cooler on almost all current motherboards and also supports the new Intel Socket LGA1366.
The Orochi Rev. B is available now for US$ 78.80 excluding TAX / 46.50 Euro excluding VAT.
Orochi Rev. B CPU Cooler
Socket 478 All Speeds
Socket T/ LGA 775 All Speeds
Socket LGA 1366 All Speeds
Latest News Posts
- AOC readies similar 32-inch monitors, 4K U3277PQU and WQHD Q3277PQU
- Download Windows 10 to a USB flash drive or ISO file with this link
- $150,000 price pool announced for CS:GO CEVO Season 8, featuring MLG
- The insanely good looking Need for Speed will be playable at Gamescom
- Microsoft's 'flagship' store in NYC opens its doors in the fall
- BitFenix Aegis Micro-ATX Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H can't shutdown
- GA-G41MT-S2P memory compatibility issues
- Phase led on, but no boots
- memory swap!
- Mionix Unveils the CASTOR Gaming Mouse
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices