Orochi now LGA1366 compatible!
Scythe unveils Orochi Rev. B - Active / Passive Hybrid Cooler is now also compatible with LGA1366
Hamburg, 31st March 2009: The already famously known Scythe Orochi CPU Cooler takes its name from the "snake with 8 heads" (Japanese: Yamata no Orochi) and is now unveiled in a new revision B.
Overall 10 Heatpipes transport the processor's heat to the massive aluminum fins of this 1.2 kg Cooling Giant, by this a massive heat exchange is guaranteed.
Supplemental 140 mm Kaze Maru fan rotates with just 500 rpm at the Orochi and produces super silent 10.8 dBA. Using the included fan-clips, also one standard 120 mm fan can be mounted on Orochi. For performance users, mounting of extra 140 mm Kaze Maru or standard 120mm fans for up to three fans is possible. Kaze Maru 140 mm fan is optionally available with three different fan speeds: 500, 1200 and 1900 rpm which allows the users to optimally select their preferred additional fan (not included in delivery)!
Attachment of the Orochi Rev. B is accomplished by F.M.S.B. (Flip mount super Back Plate) which is already known from Mugen 2. This improves both compatibility as well as mounting of the cooler on almost all current motherboards and also supports the new Intel Socket LGA1366.
The Orochi Rev. B is available now for US$ 78.80 excluding TAX / 46.50 Euro excluding VAT.
Orochi Rev. B CPU Cooler
Socket 478 All Speeds
Socket T/ LGA 775 All Speeds
Socket LGA 1366 All Speeds
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4