Orochi now LGA1366 compatible!
Scythe unveils Orochi Rev. B - Active / Passive Hybrid Cooler is now also compatible with LGA1366
Hamburg, 31st March 2009: The already famously known Scythe Orochi CPU Cooler takes its name from the "snake with 8 heads" (Japanese: Yamata no Orochi) and is now unveiled in a new revision B.
Overall 10 Heatpipes transport the processor's heat to the massive aluminum fins of this 1.2 kg Cooling Giant, by this a massive heat exchange is guaranteed.
Supplemental 140 mm Kaze Maru fan rotates with just 500 rpm at the Orochi and produces super silent 10.8 dBA. Using the included fan-clips, also one standard 120 mm fan can be mounted on Orochi. For performance users, mounting of extra 140 mm Kaze Maru or standard 120mm fans for up to three fans is possible. Kaze Maru 140 mm fan is optionally available with three different fan speeds: 500, 1200 and 1900 rpm which allows the users to optimally select their preferred additional fan (not included in delivery)!
Attachment of the Orochi Rev. B is accomplished by F.M.S.B. (Flip mount super Back Plate) which is already known from Mugen 2. This improves both compatibility as well as mounting of the cooler on almost all current motherboards and also supports the new Intel Socket LGA1366.
The Orochi Rev. B is available now for US$ 78.80 excluding TAX / 46.50 Euro excluding VAT.
Orochi Rev. B CPU Cooler
Socket 478 All Speeds
Socket T/ LGA 775 All Speeds
Socket LGA 1366 All Speeds
Latest News Posts
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- CCleaner hits Windows 10, helping users clear junk out of their system
- CybertronPC first to add support for AMD Radeon R9 NANO video card
- SilverStone hits the storage market again, hot-swap RAID rack release
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20