Orochi now LGA1366 compatible!
Scythe unveils Orochi Rev. B - Active / Passive Hybrid Cooler is now also compatible with LGA1366
Hamburg, 31st March 2009: The already famously known Scythe Orochi CPU Cooler takes its name from the "snake with 8 heads" (Japanese: Yamata no Orochi) and is now unveiled in a new revision B.
Overall 10 Heatpipes transport the processor's heat to the massive aluminum fins of this 1.2 kg Cooling Giant, by this a massive heat exchange is guaranteed.
Supplemental 140 mm Kaze Maru fan rotates with just 500 rpm at the Orochi and produces super silent 10.8 dBA. Using the included fan-clips, also one standard 120 mm fan can be mounted on Orochi. For performance users, mounting of extra 140 mm Kaze Maru or standard 120mm fans for up to three fans is possible. Kaze Maru 140 mm fan is optionally available with three different fan speeds: 500, 1200 and 1900 rpm which allows the users to optimally select their preferred additional fan (not included in delivery)!
Attachment of the Orochi Rev. B is accomplished by F.M.S.B. (Flip mount super Back Plate) which is already known from Mugen 2. This improves both compatibility as well as mounting of the cooler on almost all current motherboards and also supports the new Intel Socket LGA1366.
The Orochi Rev. B is available now for US$ 78.80 excluding TAX / 46.50 Euro excluding VAT.
Orochi Rev. B CPU Cooler
Socket 478 All Speeds
Socket T/ LGA 775 All Speeds
Socket LGA 1366 All Speeds
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- NVIDIA confirms the GeForce GTX 1080 cooler, kinda
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 leaked benchmarks tease 8GB RAM at 10GHz
- Live TV coming to YouTube coming next year, sources say
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini