Orochi now LGA1366 compatible!
Scythe unveils Orochi Rev. B - Active / Passive Hybrid Cooler is now also compatible with LGA1366
Hamburg, 31st March 2009: The already famously known Scythe Orochi CPU Cooler takes its name from the "snake with 8 heads" (Japanese: Yamata no Orochi) and is now unveiled in a new revision B.
Overall 10 Heatpipes transport the processor's heat to the massive aluminum fins of this 1.2 kg Cooling Giant, by this a massive heat exchange is guaranteed.
Supplemental 140 mm Kaze Maru fan rotates with just 500 rpm at the Orochi and produces super silent 10.8 dBA. Using the included fan-clips, also one standard 120 mm fan can be mounted on Orochi. For performance users, mounting of extra 140 mm Kaze Maru or standard 120mm fans for up to three fans is possible. Kaze Maru 140 mm fan is optionally available with three different fan speeds: 500, 1200 and 1900 rpm which allows the users to optimally select their preferred additional fan (not included in delivery)!
Attachment of the Orochi Rev. B is accomplished by F.M.S.B. (Flip mount super Back Plate) which is already known from Mugen 2. This improves both compatibility as well as mounting of the cooler on almost all current motherboards and also supports the new Intel Socket LGA1366.
The Orochi Rev. B is available now for US$ 78.80 excluding TAX / 46.50 Euro excluding VAT.
Orochi Rev. B CPU Cooler
Socket 478 All Speeds
Socket T/ LGA 775 All Speeds
Socket LGA 1366 All Speeds
Latest News Posts
- AMD to unveil its next-gen Radeon R9 390X at Computex in June
- Mike Ey, Microsoft HoloLens designer killed in hit-and-run
- HP Australia 500 million AUD in the red over three years
- Harrison Ford "seriously injured" in plane crash
- ENERMAX unveils world's first fanless digital power supply
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Valve Announces Link, Source 2, SteamVR, and More at GDC
- MSI Unveils an Arsenal of New GAMING Products
- AMD Announces New LiquidVR Technology
- Sonnet Introduces Two New Handy Thunderbolt Adapters
- ZOTAC Steam Machine Takes PC Gaming Beyond the Computer