Orochi now LGA1366 compatible!
Scythe unveils Orochi Rev. B - Active / Passive Hybrid Cooler is now also compatible with LGA1366
Hamburg, 31st March 2009: The already famously known Scythe Orochi CPU Cooler takes its name from the "snake with 8 heads" (Japanese: Yamata no Orochi) and is now unveiled in a new revision B.
Overall 10 Heatpipes transport the processor's heat to the massive aluminum fins of this 1.2 kg Cooling Giant, by this a massive heat exchange is guaranteed.
Supplemental 140 mm Kaze Maru fan rotates with just 500 rpm at the Orochi and produces super silent 10.8 dBA. Using the included fan-clips, also one standard 120 mm fan can be mounted on Orochi. For performance users, mounting of extra 140 mm Kaze Maru or standard 120mm fans for up to three fans is possible. Kaze Maru 140 mm fan is optionally available with three different fan speeds: 500, 1200 and 1900 rpm which allows the users to optimally select their preferred additional fan (not included in delivery)!
Attachment of the Orochi Rev. B is accomplished by F.M.S.B. (Flip mount super Back Plate) which is already known from Mugen 2. This improves both compatibility as well as mounting of the cooler on almost all current motherboards and also supports the new Intel Socket LGA1366.
The Orochi Rev. B is available now for US$ 78.80 excluding TAX / 46.50 Euro excluding VAT.
Orochi Rev. B CPU Cooler
Socket 478 All Speeds
Socket T/ LGA 775 All Speeds
Socket LGA 1366 All Speeds
Latest News Posts
- The stunning ASUS GTX 980 20th anniversary gold edition and more
- Lost Planet 3 developers Spark Unlimited shuts down
- Sega won't have E3 booth, focusing more on restructuring instead
- Microsoft Office 2016 public preview released
- Go 'Into The Woods' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Disney
- AM3+ and secure boot
- GA-990FXA-UD3 and secure boot
- how to install ASrock 970 pro 3 r2.0 motherboard CD on a ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS help
- Glary Utilities Pro for free
- HIS MusiX Air Wireless Bluetooth IPX7 Water Resistant Speaker Review
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle
- MSI Launches 8 New Socket FM2+ Motherboards for AMD "Godavari" APU
- Vantiv: Payments Industry Moves to Speed Chip Card Acceptance