Powercolor Announces Partnership with Arctic Cooling for Mainstream Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, is proud to announce the collaboration with award-winning cooling solution provider, ARCTIC COOLING. The partnership brings a premium cooling solution, typically only found in performance and enthusiast cards to the mainstream market.
With its 92 mm cooling fan, this soon to be part of the Professional Cool Solution (PCS) product line, increases air flow at a lower fan speed that easily dissipates heat from an optimized heat sink which fully covers the PWM and memory. The special fan design avoids direct contact with high temperatures emanating from the heat sink, extending the life cycle of the cooling fan. Keeping fan noise at a minimum with PowerColor's unique fan control technology, the fan speed automatically adjusts while it's under idle, in 2D or 3D mode-helping to deliver the perfect heat dissipation, allowing a better user experience.
"ARCTIC COOLING is the perfect fit for our Professional Cooling Solution line," says Ted Chen, C.E.O. of TUL Corporation. "Our goal was to provide a high quality cooling solution at an affordable price to our mainstream consumers and with this partnership, I think we have achieved that."
ARCTIC COOLING has been at the forefront in the industry when it comes to providing cooling solutions, for not just VGA cards but also CPU and case fans among others.
"PowerColor possesses the world's leading technology and expertise in graphic card design. We, ARCTIC COOLING, manufacture precise and distinctive cooling solutions developed by the latest fluidic analysis software and hundreds of simulations. Our exciting cooperation will certainly push the frontier of graphic solutions further and will fulfill the gamers' expectations of tomorrow", says Magnus Huber, Managing Director ARCTIC COOLING.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched