Powercolor Announces Partnership with Arctic Cooling for Mainstream Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, is proud to announce the collaboration with award-winning cooling solution provider, ARCTIC COOLING. The partnership brings a premium cooling solution, typically only found in performance and enthusiast cards to the mainstream market.
With its 92 mm cooling fan, this soon to be part of the Professional Cool Solution (PCS) product line, increases air flow at a lower fan speed that easily dissipates heat from an optimized heat sink which fully covers the PWM and memory. The special fan design avoids direct contact with high temperatures emanating from the heat sink, extending the life cycle of the cooling fan. Keeping fan noise at a minimum with PowerColor's unique fan control technology, the fan speed automatically adjusts while it's under idle, in 2D or 3D mode-helping to deliver the perfect heat dissipation, allowing a better user experience.
"ARCTIC COOLING is the perfect fit for our Professional Cooling Solution line," says Ted Chen, C.E.O. of TUL Corporation. "Our goal was to provide a high quality cooling solution at an affordable price to our mainstream consumers and with this partnership, I think we have achieved that."
ARCTIC COOLING has been at the forefront in the industry when it comes to providing cooling solutions, for not just VGA cards but also CPU and case fans among others.
"PowerColor possesses the world's leading technology and expertise in graphic card design. We, ARCTIC COOLING, manufacture precise and distinctive cooling solutions developed by the latest fluidic analysis software and hundreds of simulations. Our exciting cooperation will certainly push the frontier of graphic solutions further and will fulfill the gamers' expectations of tomorrow", says Magnus Huber, Managing Director ARCTIC COOLING.
Latest News Posts
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- 48GB worth of Star Citizen assets leak online, swiftly removed
- Telemarketers and refs, lookout... robots coming for your jobs
- Patriot Act didn't do very much good in breaking cases, FBI says
- Microsoft rumored to be looking at acquiring BlackBerry
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications