Powercolor Announces Partnership with Arctic Cooling for Mainstream Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, is proud to announce the collaboration with award-winning cooling solution provider, ARCTIC COOLING. The partnership brings a premium cooling solution, typically only found in performance and enthusiast cards to the mainstream market.
With its 92 mm cooling fan, this soon to be part of the Professional Cool Solution (PCS) product line, increases air flow at a lower fan speed that easily dissipates heat from an optimized heat sink which fully covers the PWM and memory. The special fan design avoids direct contact with high temperatures emanating from the heat sink, extending the life cycle of the cooling fan. Keeping fan noise at a minimum with PowerColor's unique fan control technology, the fan speed automatically adjusts while it's under idle, in 2D or 3D mode-helping to deliver the perfect heat dissipation, allowing a better user experience.
"ARCTIC COOLING is the perfect fit for our Professional Cooling Solution line," says Ted Chen, C.E.O. of TUL Corporation. "Our goal was to provide a high quality cooling solution at an affordable price to our mainstream consumers and with this partnership, I think we have achieved that."
ARCTIC COOLING has been at the forefront in the industry when it comes to providing cooling solutions, for not just VGA cards but also CPU and case fans among others.
"PowerColor possesses the world's leading technology and expertise in graphic card design. We, ARCTIC COOLING, manufacture precise and distinctive cooling solutions developed by the latest fluidic analysis software and hundreds of simulations. Our exciting cooperation will certainly push the frontier of graphic solutions further and will fulfill the gamers' expectations of tomorrow", says Magnus Huber, Managing Director ARCTIC COOLING.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design