Powercolor Announces Partnership with Arctic Cooling for Mainstream Graphics Cards
TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, is proud to announce the collaboration with award-winning cooling solution provider, ARCTIC COOLING. The partnership brings a premium cooling solution, typically only found in performance and enthusiast cards to the mainstream market.
With its 92 mm cooling fan, this soon to be part of the Professional Cool Solution (PCS) product line, increases air flow at a lower fan speed that easily dissipates heat from an optimized heat sink which fully covers the PWM and memory. The special fan design avoids direct contact with high temperatures emanating from the heat sink, extending the life cycle of the cooling fan. Keeping fan noise at a minimum with PowerColor's unique fan control technology, the fan speed automatically adjusts while it's under idle, in 2D or 3D mode-helping to deliver the perfect heat dissipation, allowing a better user experience.
"ARCTIC COOLING is the perfect fit for our Professional Cooling Solution line," says Ted Chen, C.E.O. of TUL Corporation. "Our goal was to provide a high quality cooling solution at an affordable price to our mainstream consumers and with this partnership, I think we have achieved that."
ARCTIC COOLING has been at the forefront in the industry when it comes to providing cooling solutions, for not just VGA cards but also CPU and case fans among others.
"PowerColor possesses the world's leading technology and expertise in graphic card design. We, ARCTIC COOLING, manufacture precise and distinctive cooling solutions developed by the latest fluidic analysis software and hundreds of simulations. Our exciting cooperation will certainly push the frontier of graphic solutions further and will fulfill the gamers' expectations of tomorrow", says Magnus Huber, Managing Director ARCTIC COOLING.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis