Solid State Central Brings Solidata SSD Range to Australian Market
Global SSD manufacturer Solidata Technology International enters the Australian market today through an exclusive partnership with Solid State Central.
Melbourne, Australia-April 21 2009 - As solid state drives head towards imminent mass adoption, Solid State Central announced today an exclusive partnership with Solidata Technology International.
Under the agreement, Solid State Central will launch Solidata's range of SSDs onto the Australian market for the first time, and will be the exclusive Australian distributor of Solidata SSD products. Solid State
Central is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives (SSDs) and related accessories while Solidata is a rising star specialising in the design and manufacture of SSDs.
"According to Storagesearch.com, Solidata is now one of the Top 10 SSD companies in the world." said Ross Metherell, Managing Director of Solid State Central. "This ranking speaks volumes about the quality of their SSD products, especially given that Solidata was founded less than three years ago."
"Solidata is excited to partner with Solid State Central," said Clark Yu, CEO of Solidata. "This new partnership means we are able to strengthen the availability of Solidata SSD products throughout Australia, while giving our customers the benefit of local knowledge and support provided by Solid State Central."
Solidata products are currently available direct to the public at http://www.solidstatecentral.com.au and it is expected that Solidata products will be available at retailers throughout Australia by mid-May. Retailers interested in reselling Solidata SSD products can register their interest by contacting mailto:email@example.com.
About Solid State Central
Solid State Central Pty. Ltd. is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives and related accessories.
The company is the exclusive Australian distributor for Solidata's range of solid state drives.
Solidata Technology International Co. Ltd. is a global technology company specialising in the design and engineering of solid state drives. Solidata is now ranked 6th on Storagesearch.com's list of Top 10 SSD Companies. All of Solidata's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores.
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series