Solid State Central Brings Solidata SSD Range to Australian Market
Global SSD manufacturer Solidata Technology International enters the Australian market today through an exclusive partnership with Solid State Central.
Melbourne, Australia-April 21 2009 - As solid state drives head towards imminent mass adoption, Solid State Central announced today an exclusive partnership with Solidata Technology International.
Under the agreement, Solid State Central will launch Solidata's range of SSDs onto the Australian market for the first time, and will be the exclusive Australian distributor of Solidata SSD products. Solid State
Central is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives (SSDs) and related accessories while Solidata is a rising star specialising in the design and manufacture of SSDs.
"According to Storagesearch.com, Solidata is now one of the Top 10 SSD companies in the world." said Ross Metherell, Managing Director of Solid State Central. "This ranking speaks volumes about the quality of their SSD products, especially given that Solidata was founded less than three years ago."
"Solidata is excited to partner with Solid State Central," said Clark Yu, CEO of Solidata. "This new partnership means we are able to strengthen the availability of Solidata SSD products throughout Australia, while giving our customers the benefit of local knowledge and support provided by Solid State Central."
Solidata products are currently available direct to the public at http://www.solidstatecentral.com.au and it is expected that Solidata products will be available at retailers throughout Australia by mid-May. Retailers interested in reselling Solidata SSD products can register their interest by contacting mailto:email@example.com.
About Solid State Central
Solid State Central Pty. Ltd. is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives and related accessories.
The company is the exclusive Australian distributor for Solidata's range of solid state drives.
Solidata Technology International Co. Ltd. is a global technology company specialising in the design and engineering of solid state drives. Solidata is now ranked 6th on Storagesearch.com's list of Top 10 SSD Companies. All of Solidata's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores.
Latest News Posts
- Google anticipates next billion smartphones sold in just six countries
- One year later, Sally Beauty suffers another data breach
- Innodisk shows off world's fastest Intel Atom server RAM
- Making sense of Taylor Swift's decision to pull music from Spotify
- Animal-inspired robots could be used to help explore space
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- EUROCOM P7 Pro Mobile Workstation supports a full line of MXM 3.0b NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M professional graphics and Intel Core i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project