Solid State Central Brings Solidata SSD Range to Australian Market
Global SSD manufacturer Solidata Technology International enters the Australian market today through an exclusive partnership with Solid State Central.
Melbourne, Australia-April 21 2009 - As solid state drives head towards imminent mass adoption, Solid State Central announced today an exclusive partnership with Solidata Technology International.
Under the agreement, Solid State Central will launch Solidata's range of SSDs onto the Australian market for the first time, and will be the exclusive Australian distributor of Solidata SSD products. Solid State
Central is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives (SSDs) and related accessories while Solidata is a rising star specialising in the design and manufacture of SSDs.
"According to Storagesearch.com, Solidata is now one of the Top 10 SSD companies in the world." said Ross Metherell, Managing Director of Solid State Central. "This ranking speaks volumes about the quality of their SSD products, especially given that Solidata was founded less than three years ago."
"Solidata is excited to partner with Solid State Central," said Clark Yu, CEO of Solidata. "This new partnership means we are able to strengthen the availability of Solidata SSD products throughout Australia, while giving our customers the benefit of local knowledge and support provided by Solid State Central."
Solidata products are currently available direct to the public at http://www.solidstatecentral.com.au and it is expected that Solidata products will be available at retailers throughout Australia by mid-May. Retailers interested in reselling Solidata SSD products can register their interest by contacting mailto:email@example.com.
About Solid State Central
Solid State Central Pty. Ltd. is an Australian online retailer of solid state drives and related accessories.
The company is the exclusive Australian distributor for Solidata's range of solid state drives.
Solidata Technology International Co. Ltd. is a global technology company specialising in the design and engineering of solid state drives. Solidata is now ranked 6th on Storagesearch.com's list of Top 10 SSD Companies. All of Solidata's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores.
Latest News Posts
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20