G.Skill Announces the Falcon SSD in 64GB to 256GB capacities using the latest Indilink controller
Taipei, Taiwan?20 April, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance storage and memory products with solid quality, today launches Falcon SATA II 2.5" MLC-based Solid State Drive (SSD) Series based on the latest, cutting edge Indilink controller.
With a huge 64MB dram buffer, the Falcon series represents the best read/write performance stability while avoiding OS stutter. The Falcon series is available in large capacities of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB: the read/write performance of the 128GB and 256GB drives are an industry leading 230/190 MB/Sec, while the 64GB drives are capable of 230/135 MB/Sec.
G.Skill is a dedicated provider of the best PC enthusiast computer storage and memory solutions, and the Falcon SSD once again reaffirms this, providing both desktop and laptop users the best choice of data storage device, retaining reliable quality and a highly power efficient nature. G.Skill SSDs are designed to yield an impressive 1.5 million hour mean time before failure (MTBF) and include an international 2 year warranty as well as ever ready technical back-up.
For more information, please visit our product page.
Established in 1989 by enthusiast, is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products go through a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine its products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD