G.Skill Announces the Falcon SSD in 64GB to 256GB capacities using the latest Indilink controller
Taipei, Taiwan?20 April, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance storage and memory products with solid quality, today launches Falcon SATA II 2.5" MLC-based Solid State Drive (SSD) Series based on the latest, cutting edge Indilink controller.
With a huge 64MB dram buffer, the Falcon series represents the best read/write performance stability while avoiding OS stutter. The Falcon series is available in large capacities of 64GB, 128GB and 256GB: the read/write performance of the 128GB and 256GB drives are an industry leading 230/190 MB/Sec, while the 64GB drives are capable of 230/135 MB/Sec.
G.Skill is a dedicated provider of the best PC enthusiast computer storage and memory solutions, and the Falcon SSD once again reaffirms this, providing both desktop and laptop users the best choice of data storage device, retaining reliable quality and a highly power efficient nature. G.Skill SSDs are designed to yield an impressive 1.5 million hour mean time before failure (MTBF) and include an international 2 year warranty as well as ever ready technical back-up.
For more information, please visit our product page.
Established in 1989 by enthusiast, is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products go through a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine its products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now