NU Unveils World's First Waterproof Curved Touch Pad MP3 Player - Dolphin Touch
Sydney, Australia, 20th April 2009 - NU Inc. today unveils the second generation of Dolphin Family, Dolphin Touch.
Since NU launched the world's first waterproof mp3 player tailored for swimmers and water sports athletes in 2007, it created a new fashion trend attracting more and more music enthusiasts wearing waterproof mp3 player when they play water activities - swimming, paddling, snorkeling, windsurfing, or even snowboarding! NU has now upgraded its functionalities and smart appearances on the global stage.
As the name implies, you can easily select songs, adjust volume, choose AP language, and even change melody style using its unique curved touch pad with 2-line graphic LCM display backlight. In addition to waterproof earphone, the premium packs including high-stereo earphone, stylish armband & Pen Clip! Dolphin Touch also supports 3D Surround Sound Processing and underwater FM radio.
Let Dolphin Touch pilot you to experience audio theater anywhere and anytime. The battery playing time is 8 hours continuously with fully charged battery. Guaranteed waterproof players as well as waterproof earphones are tested to comply with IP67 International Protection standard. The earplug made by silicone material is designed for wearing comfortably. Moreover, FM tuner (87.5-108MHz) is built-in to touch radio fans' desire. Dolphin Touch is going to capture music and water sports enthusiasts by its attractive & unique features!
Waterproof design with MP3 Player & earphone
Touch keypad & power switch design
Anti-scratch and aluminum strong casing
Optional FM Tuner (87.5 - 10.8MHz)
2 lines Graphic LCM display with backlight
8 hrs playback with rechargeable battery powered by USB port
High stereo earphone design
NU Inc, the leading company in portable solutions, offers a variety of innovations for the computer, electronics, and digital consumer products. With a diverse product portfolio consisting of wireless TV, DVD player, MP3 player, flash drives, external slim DVD burners and LCD monitors as well as other portable related devices, NU products are well distinguished in the marketplace for their high quality, stylish design, and good value to the customer. The company's success lies in great employees who deliver what customers demand: superior customer service, on time delivery, training and fast technical support, and the best packaging and merchandising schemes in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives