NU Unveils World's First Waterproof Curved Touch Pad MP3 Player - Dolphin Touch
Sydney, Australia, 20th April 2009 - NU Inc. today unveils the second generation of Dolphin Family, Dolphin Touch.
Since NU launched the world's first waterproof mp3 player tailored for swimmers and water sports athletes in 2007, it created a new fashion trend attracting more and more music enthusiasts wearing waterproof mp3 player when they play water activities - swimming, paddling, snorkeling, windsurfing, or even snowboarding! NU has now upgraded its functionalities and smart appearances on the global stage.
As the name implies, you can easily select songs, adjust volume, choose AP language, and even change melody style using its unique curved touch pad with 2-line graphic LCM display backlight. In addition to waterproof earphone, the premium packs including high-stereo earphone, stylish armband & Pen Clip! Dolphin Touch also supports 3D Surround Sound Processing and underwater FM radio.
Let Dolphin Touch pilot you to experience audio theater anywhere and anytime. The battery playing time is 8 hours continuously with fully charged battery. Guaranteed waterproof players as well as waterproof earphones are tested to comply with IP67 International Protection standard. The earplug made by silicone material is designed for wearing comfortably. Moreover, FM tuner (87.5-108MHz) is built-in to touch radio fans' desire. Dolphin Touch is going to capture music and water sports enthusiasts by its attractive & unique features!
Waterproof design with MP3 Player & earphone
Touch keypad & power switch design
Anti-scratch and aluminum strong casing
Optional FM Tuner (87.5 - 10.8MHz)
2 lines Graphic LCM display with backlight
8 hrs playback with rechargeable battery powered by USB port
High stereo earphone design
NU Inc, the leading company in portable solutions, offers a variety of innovations for the computer, electronics, and digital consumer products. With a diverse product portfolio consisting of wireless TV, DVD player, MP3 player, flash drives, external slim DVD burners and LCD monitors as well as other portable related devices, NU products are well distinguished in the marketplace for their high quality, stylish design, and good value to the customer. The company's success lies in great employees who deliver what customers demand: superior customer service, on time delivery, training and fast technical support, and the best packaging and merchandising schemes in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition