Edimax Wireless High-Gain USB Adapter honored with the Taiwan Excellence Award
Sydney, Australia, 17th April, 2009 - Edimax Technology, proudly announced that its wireless high-gain USB Adapter EW-7711Uan has been awarded the Taiwan Excellence Product.
Taiwan Excellence is the highest accolade awarded to products that encapsulate innovation. The Taiwan Excellence winners not only showcase the most revolutionary, high quality, high
value added products made by Taiwan, but also epitomize Taiwan's ingenuity in deploying unique innovation to create added value in the design and manufacturing of leading-edge products.
The Edimax EW-7711UAn is the smallest wireless USB network adapter equipped with a 3dBi high-gain antenna that can be rotated to increase the coverage and stabilize the wireless signal.
Furthermore, the EW-7711UAn comes with a convenient USB cradle which makes it possible to relocate the adapter to increase the coverage even farther.This nLITE high-gain USB adapter
complies with the wireless 802.11b/g standards and supports higher speed of up to 150Mbps when connecting it to a 802.11n or other nLITE wireless devices. It can increase the coverage up
to 3 times farther and reduce "dead spots" within the wireless range.The compact design of this wireless adapter is so portable and convenient for its users to carry anywhere. The rotatable
3dBi high gain antenna can turn from a 90 degree vertical to a complete horizontal angle, allowing you to obtain a stabile wireless connection and extend your coverage.
It also includes a multilingual EZMax setup wizard with 16 languages. Select your language, follow the configuration instructions and your adapter will be ready to go within minutes. In addition,
the adapter supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) that enables users to set up a secure wireless network with just one click of the adapter's WPS button. When both ends of the connection
use a wireless solution with WPS support, it will automatically configure the wireless network with robust WPA data encryption and authentication.
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its foundation in 1986, the company has grown to be one of Asia's leading manufacturer
of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and has been a listed entity at the Taiwan Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2007, the company's revenue
reached US $100 million and its current workforce count is over 900 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or
application requirements are.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio