Edimax Wireless High-Gain USB Adapter honored with the Taiwan Excellence Award
Sydney, Australia, 17th April, 2009 - Edimax Technology, proudly announced that its wireless high-gain USB Adapter EW-7711Uan has been awarded the Taiwan Excellence Product.
Taiwan Excellence is the highest accolade awarded to products that encapsulate innovation. The Taiwan Excellence winners not only showcase the most revolutionary, high quality, high
value added products made by Taiwan, but also epitomize Taiwan's ingenuity in deploying unique innovation to create added value in the design and manufacturing of leading-edge products.
The Edimax EW-7711UAn is the smallest wireless USB network adapter equipped with a 3dBi high-gain antenna that can be rotated to increase the coverage and stabilize the wireless signal.
Furthermore, the EW-7711UAn comes with a convenient USB cradle which makes it possible to relocate the adapter to increase the coverage even farther.This nLITE high-gain USB adapter
complies with the wireless 802.11b/g standards and supports higher speed of up to 150Mbps when connecting it to a 802.11n or other nLITE wireless devices. It can increase the coverage up
to 3 times farther and reduce "dead spots" within the wireless range.The compact design of this wireless adapter is so portable and convenient for its users to carry anywhere. The rotatable
3dBi high gain antenna can turn from a 90 degree vertical to a complete horizontal angle, allowing you to obtain a stabile wireless connection and extend your coverage.
It also includes a multilingual EZMax setup wizard with 16 languages. Select your language, follow the configuration instructions and your adapter will be ready to go within minutes. In addition,
the adapter supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) that enables users to set up a secure wireless network with just one click of the adapter's WPS button. When both ends of the connection
use a wireless solution with WPS support, it will automatically configure the wireless network with robust WPA data encryption and authentication.
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its foundation in 1986, the company has grown to be one of Asia's leading manufacturer
of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and has been a listed entity at the Taiwan Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2007, the company's revenue
reached US $100 million and its current workforce count is over 900 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or
application requirements are.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup