HighPoint Sets Industry's Lowest Pricing Standard for RocketRAID Host Adapters Based on Intel IOP348
Milpitas, CA - The current economic crisis has altered the IT landscape emerging where customers demand " more at a lesser price"! HighPoint is making a bold move by slashing 30% off for the HighPoint Enterprise Hardware RAID 4 and 8 port models which are based on the Intel IOP348 RAID engine.
RocketRAID 4300 series with onboard Intel IOP348 Sunrise Lake
The RocketRAID 4300 series combines HighPoint's TerabyteArchitecture and the Intel IOP348 - the industry highest performing I/O processor to deliver industry-leading RAID 6 and RAID 5 performance plus robust fault tolerance protection for SATA and SAS storage.
Ready for Use - Native Linux, FreeBSD Embedded, WHQL certified and mini-SAS cables included
The RocketRAID 4300 is ready for use out of the box. Broad operating system support includes native Linux, embedded FreeBSD and WHQL certified drivers.
Every internal RocketRAID 4300 series controller includes multi-lanes cables for chassis backplanes, an installation guide for the hardware and software plus a software CD for mainstream operating systems. Optional items include a BBU (battery backup) and multi-lane cables that attach directly to SATA drives. The optional Battery Backup Unit integrates write journaling capability to provide added data protection in the event of a power outage.
A 3-year warranty provides the insurance and peace of mind for customers. During the warranty period, HighPoint will provide the highest level of customer support by telephone and by email within 24 hours. Defective products will be replaced with new products within the warranty period.
RocketRAID 4300 Reviews
SATA Storage Reviews
Anandtech - Reviews RocketRAID 4320 controller
DV.com - Reviews RocketRAID 4322 for HD video editing
Bjron3d.com - Reviews RocketRAID 4320
SAS Storage Reviews
Barefeats - Performance review with Seagate 15K RPM drives. RAID 5 - Read over 800 MB/s and Write over 700 MB/s.
SSD Storage Reviews
PC Perspective - Sustained performance results with Intel SSD drives are up to 600MB/s Read and 298MB/s Write.
Latest News Posts
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling