HighPoint Sets Industry's Lowest Pricing Standard for RocketRAID Host Adapters Based on Intel IOP348
Milpitas, CA - The current economic crisis has altered the IT landscape emerging where customers demand " more at a lesser price"! HighPoint is making a bold move by slashing 30% off for the HighPoint Enterprise Hardware RAID 4 and 8 port models which are based on the Intel IOP348 RAID engine.
RocketRAID 4300 series with onboard Intel IOP348 Sunrise Lake
The RocketRAID 4300 series combines HighPoint's TerabyteArchitecture and the Intel IOP348 - the industry highest performing I/O processor to deliver industry-leading RAID 6 and RAID 5 performance plus robust fault tolerance protection for SATA and SAS storage.
Ready for Use - Native Linux, FreeBSD Embedded, WHQL certified and mini-SAS cables included
The RocketRAID 4300 is ready for use out of the box. Broad operating system support includes native Linux, embedded FreeBSD and WHQL certified drivers.
Every internal RocketRAID 4300 series controller includes multi-lanes cables for chassis backplanes, an installation guide for the hardware and software plus a software CD for mainstream operating systems. Optional items include a BBU (battery backup) and multi-lane cables that attach directly to SATA drives. The optional Battery Backup Unit integrates write journaling capability to provide added data protection in the event of a power outage.
A 3-year warranty provides the insurance and peace of mind for customers. During the warranty period, HighPoint will provide the highest level of customer support by telephone and by email within 24 hours. Defective products will be replaced with new products within the warranty period.
RocketRAID 4300 Reviews
SATA Storage Reviews
Anandtech - Reviews RocketRAID 4320 controller
DV.com - Reviews RocketRAID 4322 for HD video editing
Bjron3d.com - Reviews RocketRAID 4320
SAS Storage Reviews
Barefeats - Performance review with Seagate 15K RPM drives. RAID 5 - Read over 800 MB/s and Write over 700 MB/s.
SSD Storage Reviews
PC Perspective - Sustained performance results with Intel SSD drives are up to 600MB/s Read and 298MB/s Write.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines