Super Talent Launches 6 GB and 3 GB DDR3-2000 Kits
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched a new Chrome Series of extreme performance triple channel DDR3 kits for Intel Core i7 based enthusiast motherboards.
The new Chrome Series is Super Talent's highest performance line of DDR3, which supports extremely high memory clock speeds at a relatively low 1.65 Volts to match the requirements of the new breed of Core i7 based motherboards. The first four Chrome Series triple channel kits include 6 GB and 3 GB kits in DDR3-2000 and DDR3-1800 speeds.
WB200UX6G9 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB200UX3G9 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB180UX6G8 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
WB180UX3G8 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James, stated "The Chrome Series is the fastest memory we've ever made. These triple channel kits are engineered to reach mind-blowing speeds with today's fastest Core i7 boards." Each Chrome Series kit is hand tested in a triple channel motherboard at 1.65 V. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Chrome Series kits are shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- EVGA announces $999 price on GeForce GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N
- Kingdom Hearts III on the PS4 has CG-level graphics
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology