Super Talent Launches 6 GB and 3 GB DDR3-2000 Kits
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched a new Chrome Series of extreme performance triple channel DDR3 kits for Intel Core i7 based enthusiast motherboards.
The new Chrome Series is Super Talent's highest performance line of DDR3, which supports extremely high memory clock speeds at a relatively low 1.65 Volts to match the requirements of the new breed of Core i7 based motherboards. The first four Chrome Series triple channel kits include 6 GB and 3 GB kits in DDR3-2000 and DDR3-1800 speeds.
WB200UX6G9 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB200UX3G9 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB180UX6G8 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
WB180UX3G8 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James, stated "The Chrome Series is the fastest memory we've ever made. These triple channel kits are engineered to reach mind-blowing speeds with today's fastest Core i7 boards." Each Chrome Series kit is hand tested in a triple channel motherboard at 1.65 V. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Chrome Series kits are shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis