Super Talent Launches 6 GB and 3 GB DDR3-2000 Kits
Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched a new Chrome Series of extreme performance triple channel DDR3 kits for Intel Core i7 based enthusiast motherboards.
The new Chrome Series is Super Talent's highest performance line of DDR3, which supports extremely high memory clock speeds at a relatively low 1.65 Volts to match the requirements of the new breed of Core i7 based motherboards. The first four Chrome Series triple channel kits include 6 GB and 3 GB kits in DDR3-2000 and DDR3-1800 speeds.
WB200UX6G9 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB200UX3G9 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-2000 9-9-9-28 1.65 V
WB180UX6G8 6 GB (3x 2 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
WB180UX3G8 3 GB (3x 1 GB) DDR3-1800 8-8-8-24 1.65 V
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James, stated "The Chrome Series is the fastest memory we've ever made. These triple channel kits are engineered to reach mind-blowing speeds with today's fastest Core i7 boards." Each Chrome Series kit is hand tested in a triple channel motherboard at 1.65 V. Backed with a lifetime warranty, Chrome Series kits are shipping now to Super Talent resellers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio