Transcend Reveals Eye-catching Shock-Resistant Portable Hard Drive, StoreJet 25M-R
Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcend ), an international leader in storage products, today announced a stylish new addition to its exciting line of StoreJet portable hard drives. The StoreJet 25M-R portable hard drive is an innovative combination of anti-shock construction with an attractive design that masks the drive's true rugged nature in a tantalizing blend of crimson red and jet black.
Winner of Japan's coveted G-Mark design award, the StoreJet 25M-R features an attractive two-tone contrast color scheme that sets it apart from the crowd. The StoreJet 25M-R is a perfect example of Transcend's commitment to creating high-tech products specifically tailored for consumers who not only value technological innovation, but also style and fashion. Gently rounded edges and a smooth exterior finish also provide a pleasant tactile feel that makes the drive comfortable as well as easy to grip.
Military-Grade Shock Protection
Hidden inside the StoreJet 25M-R's alluring exterior is a sophisticated dual-stage shock protection system that incorporates a rugged hard casing and vibration-absorbing anti-slip silicone outer shell that evenly distributes the force of an impact, along with a complete array of internal hard drive suspension dampers as a last line of defense. This innovative combination not only offers excellent protection against both vibration and impact damage, but also helps prevent the drive from slipping or falling in the first place. For added piece of mind, the StoreJet 25M-R protects stored data with a level of shock resistance that fully meets rigorous U.S. military drop-test standards (MIL-STD-810F 516.5 Transit Drop).
Equipped with a high-speed 2.5-inch SATA hard drive, a convenient "OneTouch" Auto-Backup button, and free StoreJet elite data management software, Transcend's StoreJet 25M-R does much more than simply protect data against impact damage; it also makes storing and backing-up files easier and more productive. The eye-catching new StoreJet 25M-R is now available in 250GB and 320GB capacities.
Manufacturer: Transcend Information Inc.
Product name : StoreJet 25M-R
RRP for 250G: AU$ 139.95
RRP for 325GB : AU$149.95
Warranty: 2-Year warranty
Availability: Available Now
Australian Distributors: Synnex Australia Pty Ltd
Transcend is a globally recognized leader in the manufacture of memory products and peripherals. Established in 1988, Transcend offers a full line of standard and proprietary memory modules, USB flash drives and portable hard drives, solid-state disks, MP3 players, flash memory cards, card readers, and multimedia products. Transcend has manufacturing facilities in Taiwan and China, and has offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, The Netherlands, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and China. For more information, please visit http://www.transcendusa.com.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo focusing on 'greatness of games' over hardware performance
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities