CYBERPOWER'S NEW POWER MEGA 1000 GRAPHICS WORKSTATION FEATURES NVIDIA QUADRO NVS420 QUAD-DISPLAY GRAPHICS SOLUTION
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced its Power Mega 1000 - an Intel Core-i7-based desktop workstation, which features NVIDIA's Quadro NVS-420 graphics solution with support for up to four digital displays.
BALDWIN PARK, CA (April, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, today announced its Power Mega 1000 - an Intel Core-i7-based desktop workstation, which features NVIDIA's Quadro NVS-420 graphics solution.
CyberPower teamed with NVIDIA to deliver an advanced system that meets the needs of today's most demanding graphics environments. The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420 x16 PCIE is a quad-display business graphics solution. It is capable of supporting up to four 30-inch digital displays at 2,560 x 1,600 resolutions via DisplayPort / dual-link DVI. The Quadro NVS 420 includes advanced display software technology, which enables features such as profiles, extended Windows taskbar, gridlines, and virtual desktops. It also features 512MB of memory, 11.2GB/sec (per GPU) of memory bandwidth and a CUDA Parallel Computing Processor.
The Power Mega 1000 offers stability, ease-of-use and has been tested for wide compatibility with the leading business, graphics and CAD applications. This advanced performance workstation is perfect for 2D and 3D professional applications, professional and home animation, matte painting, compositing, CAD/CAM, modeling, and graphics rendering.
The Power Mega 1000 is based on Intel's Core i7-920 2.66 GHz quad core CPU with HT technology that gives you eight virtual cores working simultaneously and is mounted to an Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX mainboard, SATA RAID w/ eSATA, on-board Gigabit LAN, USB2.0, IEEE1394a, and Hi-Def on-board 7.1 Audio. Asetek's liquid CPU cooling system (Extreme Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) keeps the components cool, and NZXT's Whisper series case dampens the noise.
Other standard features include 6GB (2GBx3) triple channel memory, 1-terabyte SATA-II hard drive at 3.0Gb/s with 16MB Cache; a Lite-On DH-401S 4X Blu-Ray player; LG 22X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW dual layer drive; Logitech Deluxe 250 USB keyboard and Xtremegear Optical USB 3-button mouse. Microsoft Windows XP Professional w/ Service Pack 3 is pre-loaded
The Power Mega 1000 has a MSRP of $1469. It can be customized with numerous component options including a wide range of displays to complete the system. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year warranty and toll-free life-time technical support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders
Latest News Posts
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition