CYBERPOWER'S NEW POWER MEGA 1000 GRAPHICS WORKSTATION FEATURES NVIDIA QUADRO NVS420 QUAD-DISPLAY GRAPHICS SOLUTION
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com today announced its Power Mega 1000 - an Intel Core-i7-based desktop workstation, which features NVIDIA's Quadro NVS-420 graphics solution with support for up to four digital displays.
BALDWIN PARK, CA (April, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, today announced its Power Mega 1000 - an Intel Core-i7-based desktop workstation, which features NVIDIA's Quadro NVS-420 graphics solution.
CyberPower teamed with NVIDIA to deliver an advanced system that meets the needs of today's most demanding graphics environments. The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420 x16 PCIE is a quad-display business graphics solution. It is capable of supporting up to four 30-inch digital displays at 2,560 x 1,600 resolutions via DisplayPort / dual-link DVI. The Quadro NVS 420 includes advanced display software technology, which enables features such as profiles, extended Windows taskbar, gridlines, and virtual desktops. It also features 512MB of memory, 11.2GB/sec (per GPU) of memory bandwidth and a CUDA Parallel Computing Processor.
The Power Mega 1000 offers stability, ease-of-use and has been tested for wide compatibility with the leading business, graphics and CAD applications. This advanced performance workstation is perfect for 2D and 3D professional applications, professional and home animation, matte painting, compositing, CAD/CAM, modeling, and graphics rendering.
The Power Mega 1000 is based on Intel's Core i7-920 2.66 GHz quad core CPU with HT technology that gives you eight virtual cores working simultaneously and is mounted to an Intel X58 Chipset SLI/CrossFireX mainboard, SATA RAID w/ eSATA, on-board Gigabit LAN, USB2.0, IEEE1394a, and Hi-Def on-board 7.1 Audio. Asetek's liquid CPU cooling system (Extreme Cooling Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA) keeps the components cool, and NZXT's Whisper series case dampens the noise.
Other standard features include 6GB (2GBx3) triple channel memory, 1-terabyte SATA-II hard drive at 3.0Gb/s with 16MB Cache; a Lite-On DH-401S 4X Blu-Ray player; LG 22X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW dual layer drive; Logitech Deluxe 250 USB keyboard and Xtremegear Optical USB 3-button mouse. Microsoft Windows XP Professional w/ Service Pack 3 is pre-loaded
The Power Mega 1000 has a MSRP of $1469. It can be customized with numerous component options including a wide range of displays to complete the system. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year warranty and toll-free life-time technical support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders
Latest News Posts
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni