ASUS Intros the VENTO TA-M2 Screw-Less Chassis
ASUS, producer in top-class computer chassis, today released the new ASUS VENTO TA-M2 chassis. This stylishly designed chassis utilizes a sturdy and visually-pleasing design that incorporates a user-friendly screw-less design for easy installation; while providing an advanced ventilation system that maximizes thermal efficiency for key components-especially the CPU and graphics cards.
Maximum Ventilation for Exceptional Thermal Efficiency
The VENTO TA-M2 is able to support 1 front LED, 1 rear and 2 side LED 12cm fans that provide optimal airflows and maximized thermal efficiency. Additionally, the side panel fans are located on an adjustable plate for easy adjustments according to heat requirements. This is especially useful to target specific hotspots and lower CPU and video card temperatures for the best thermal advantages and the most stable PC performances. The VENTO TA-M2 also features a mesh design for the front panel and side panel for maximum ventilation, helping to expedite airflow within the system to achieve exceptional thermal efficiency-especially for ODD devices. Furthermore, unique venting holes found around the HDD racks enhance ventilation for hard disks to provide stable PC operations. The VENTO TA-M2 also provides extra "headroom" to fit either a single graphics card of up to 380mm or SLI/Crossfire cards of up to 280mm, providing users a great flexibility of choosing VGA cards.
Considerate Design for Easy Installation
Built around user-convenience, the VENTO TA-M2 provides a patented screw-less design for the ODD and PCI slots to supply fast and simple installations. Furthermore, dust filters for the ODD cover and the front fan rack are easily removable, allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance; while the addition of a 5.25" rack that is convertible into a 3.5" slot suitable for card readers and FDDs (Floppy Disc Drives) provides great expandability options. Last but no least, the front I/Os are located on the top panel to provide easy accessibility.
Exquisite Design Details
The VENTO TA-M2 employs a matte black-coated paint finish and a silver frame that exudes an elegant feel, while the top panel of the chassis is inspired by the sleek, contoured lines of a sports car; lending an air of distinguished computing to any environment. Stylish VENTO logos are embossed into both sides of the chassis; together with a VENTO logo plate subtly highlighted on the front plate. Furthermore, the VENTO TA-M2 also utilizes foot stands typically found on stereos-enhancing the overall style and stability of the entire chassis.
Latest News Posts
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling