ASUS Intros the VENTO TA-M2 Screw-Less Chassis
ASUS, producer in top-class computer chassis, today released the new ASUS VENTO TA-M2 chassis. This stylishly designed chassis utilizes a sturdy and visually-pleasing design that incorporates a user-friendly screw-less design for easy installation; while providing an advanced ventilation system that maximizes thermal efficiency for key components-especially the CPU and graphics cards.
Maximum Ventilation for Exceptional Thermal Efficiency
The VENTO TA-M2 is able to support 1 front LED, 1 rear and 2 side LED 12cm fans that provide optimal airflows and maximized thermal efficiency. Additionally, the side panel fans are located on an adjustable plate for easy adjustments according to heat requirements. This is especially useful to target specific hotspots and lower CPU and video card temperatures for the best thermal advantages and the most stable PC performances. The VENTO TA-M2 also features a mesh design for the front panel and side panel for maximum ventilation, helping to expedite airflow within the system to achieve exceptional thermal efficiency-especially for ODD devices. Furthermore, unique venting holes found around the HDD racks enhance ventilation for hard disks to provide stable PC operations. The VENTO TA-M2 also provides extra "headroom" to fit either a single graphics card of up to 380mm or SLI/Crossfire cards of up to 280mm, providing users a great flexibility of choosing VGA cards.
Considerate Design for Easy Installation
Built around user-convenience, the VENTO TA-M2 provides a patented screw-less design for the ODD and PCI slots to supply fast and simple installations. Furthermore, dust filters for the ODD cover and the front fan rack are easily removable, allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance; while the addition of a 5.25" rack that is convertible into a 3.5" slot suitable for card readers and FDDs (Floppy Disc Drives) provides great expandability options. Last but no least, the front I/Os are located on the top panel to provide easy accessibility.
Exquisite Design Details
The VENTO TA-M2 employs a matte black-coated paint finish and a silver frame that exudes an elegant feel, while the top panel of the chassis is inspired by the sleek, contoured lines of a sports car; lending an air of distinguished computing to any environment. Stylish VENTO logos are embossed into both sides of the chassis; together with a VENTO logo plate subtly highlighted on the front plate. Furthermore, the VENTO TA-M2 also utilizes foot stands typically found on stereos-enhancing the overall style and stability of the entire chassis.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's enthusiast Polaris GPU teased, could be priced at $1700
- Battlefield 4 netcode significantly improved on Xbox One and PS4
- Google giving out 2GB free Drive space for Safer Internet Day
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance