AMD to Host Global Webcast on Future of Server Technology
SUNNYVALE, Calif.-April 14, 2009-AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced a global webcast event for the sixth anniversary of the AMD Opteron processor. The live webcast can be accessed at http://www.amd.com/ on the News Room home page, and it will be archived for 10 days following the event.
In 2003, the launch of the world's first x86-64 processor changed the landscape of the computing world and set a new course for AMD, our customers, partners and technology users. Join the celebration by web for an overview of the next generation of Direct Connect Architecture as we celebrate this milestone and look to the future of game-changing server technology.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com/.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99