AMD to Host Global Webcast on Future of Server Technology
SUNNYVALE, Calif.-April 14, 2009-AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced a global webcast event for the sixth anniversary of the AMD Opteron processor. The live webcast can be accessed at http://www.amd.com/ on the News Room home page, and it will be archived for 10 days following the event.
In 2003, the launch of the world's first x86-64 processor changed the landscape of the computing world and set a new course for AMD, our customers, partners and technology users. Join the celebration by web for an overview of the next generation of Direct Connect Architecture as we celebrate this milestone and look to the future of game-changing server technology.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition