AMD to Host Global Webcast on Future of Server Technology
SUNNYVALE, Calif.-April 14, 2009-AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced a global webcast event for the sixth anniversary of the AMD Opteron processor. The live webcast can be accessed at http://www.amd.com/ on the News Room home page, and it will be archived for 10 days following the event.
In 2003, the launch of the world's first x86-64 processor changed the landscape of the computing world and set a new course for AMD, our customers, partners and technology users. Join the celebration by web for an overview of the next generation of Direct Connect Architecture as we celebrate this milestone and look to the future of game-changing server technology.
Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and technology partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Toshiba testing its 'scorpion' robot inside Fukushima nuclear reactor
- Americans have streamed 135B songs and music videos in 2015 so far
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors