Spire Launches EZvault Tool-free HDD Enclosure
The newest in toolless technology, the eSATA EZvault is the pinnacle of stylish design and functionality. Made with the highest quality materials combined with outstanding design, the EZvault is vibration proof and excellent at getting rid of and keeping out any heat that could damage your harddrive.
- 2.5 Enclosure,supports the newest 2.5 SATA HDD.
- Plug & Play and hot swappable.
- Tool free installation.
- Vibration proof design Aluminum alloy cover for the best heat disspation.
- Easy to backup your data with one Touch Backup.
- Works with notebook and desktop PCs.
Multi-language Owners manual, USB Data-cable, Data-cables, USB Power-cable, and Driver disc.
The EZ Vault is tool-free compatible with all 2.5-Inch HDD SATA or IDE Drives. Self USB Powered and External USB, eSATA and OTB versions are available.
The EZ Vault is now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, global branche locations and partner distributors. For more information, please use the email form on our Contact page, call one of our offices around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi