Spire Launches EZvault Tool-free HDD Enclosure
The newest in toolless technology, the eSATA EZvault is the pinnacle of stylish design and functionality. Made with the highest quality materials combined with outstanding design, the EZvault is vibration proof and excellent at getting rid of and keeping out any heat that could damage your harddrive.
- 2.5 Enclosure,supports the newest 2.5 SATA HDD.
- Plug & Play and hot swappable.
- Tool free installation.
- Vibration proof design Aluminum alloy cover for the best heat disspation.
- Easy to backup your data with one Touch Backup.
- Works with notebook and desktop PCs.
Multi-language Owners manual, USB Data-cable, Data-cables, USB Power-cable, and Driver disc.
The EZ Vault is tool-free compatible with all 2.5-Inch HDD SATA or IDE Drives. Self USB Powered and External USB, eSATA and OTB versions are available.
The EZ Vault is now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, global branche locations and partner distributors. For more information, please use the email form on our Contact page, call one of our offices around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Harrison Ford released from hospital, recovering at home
- NHL wants to use big data to help give fans new insight into game
- Automakers building offices, facilities in the heart of Silicon Valley
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi