Spire Launches EZvault Tool-free HDD Enclosure
The newest in toolless technology, the eSATA EZvault is the pinnacle of stylish design and functionality. Made with the highest quality materials combined with outstanding design, the EZvault is vibration proof and excellent at getting rid of and keeping out any heat that could damage your harddrive.
- 2.5 Enclosure,supports the newest 2.5 SATA HDD.
- Plug & Play and hot swappable.
- Tool free installation.
- Vibration proof design Aluminum alloy cover for the best heat disspation.
- Easy to backup your data with one Touch Backup.
- Works with notebook and desktop PCs.
Multi-language Owners manual, USB Data-cable, Data-cables, USB Power-cable, and Driver disc.
The EZ Vault is tool-free compatible with all 2.5-Inch HDD SATA or IDE Drives. Self USB Powered and External USB, eSATA and OTB versions are available.
The EZ Vault is now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, global branche locations and partner distributors. For more information, please use the email form on our Contact page, call one of our offices around the globe.
Latest News Posts
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling