Patriot Memory Announces the DDR3 12GB Tri-Channel Viper Kit
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory modules and flash memory solutions, today announced their DDR3 12GB Tri-Channel Viper kit.
Designed specifically for the Intel Core i7 processor/Intel X58 Express Chipset, the Patriot Viper 12GB kit has been built to excel for the Core i7 triple channel tehcnology. The Patriot Viper 12GB are hand tested extensively on X58 motherboards to ensure maximum compatibility and supreme quality.
The kits will be offered in 1333MHz and come in both CL7 and CL9. "With all memory slots utilized in all three channels, the Core i7 brings the effectiveness of a server to mainstream desktops, and for a fraction of the price, says Benny Chea, Patriot Memory's Applications Engineer. Mr. Chea went on to say, "Multi-applications users will appreciate the increased bandwidth."
For more information about Patriot's 12GB Tri-Channel Viper and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- A gamer shows us how to restart an iPhone with a text message
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015