Patriot Memory Announces the DDR3 12GB Tri-Channel Viper Kit
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory modules and flash memory solutions, today announced their DDR3 12GB Tri-Channel Viper kit.
Designed specifically for the Intel Core i7 processor/Intel X58 Express Chipset, the Patriot Viper 12GB kit has been built to excel for the Core i7 triple channel tehcnology. The Patriot Viper 12GB are hand tested extensively on X58 motherboards to ensure maximum compatibility and supreme quality.
The kits will be offered in 1333MHz and come in both CL7 and CL9. "With all memory slots utilized in all three channels, the Core i7 brings the effectiveness of a server to mainstream desktops, and for a fraction of the price, says Benny Chea, Patriot Memory's Applications Engineer. Mr. Chea went on to say, "Multi-applications users will appreciate the increased bandwidth."
For more information about Patriot's 12GB Tri-Channel Viper and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA is racing to victory
- Vertu launches a $360,000 priced feature phone
- Far Cry 5's world evolves based on your decisions
- OnePlus Confirms: OnePlus 3T is being discontinued
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017