Patriot Memory Announces the DDR3 12GB Tri-Channel Viper Kit
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory modules and flash memory solutions, today announced their DDR3 12GB Tri-Channel Viper kit.
Designed specifically for the Intel Core i7 processor/Intel X58 Express Chipset, the Patriot Viper 12GB kit has been built to excel for the Core i7 triple channel tehcnology. The Patriot Viper 12GB are hand tested extensively on X58 motherboards to ensure maximum compatibility and supreme quality.
The kits will be offered in 1333MHz and come in both CL7 and CL9. "With all memory slots utilized in all three channels, the Core i7 brings the effectiveness of a server to mainstream desktops, and for a fraction of the price, says Benny Chea, Patriot Memory's Applications Engineer. Mr. Chea went on to say, "Multi-applications users will appreciate the increased bandwidth."
For more information about Patriot's 12GB Tri-Channel Viper and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court