Spire Launches the Simplicity M-ATX Chassis
Spire today officially announces its new Micro ATX Chassis called Simplicity. This distinctive Micro ATX case is sophisticated, stylish and innovative and stands out from the crowd with its modern looks.
This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful enclosure. Complete with pre-installed Silent ATX power supply and optional Silent 120mm fans in the front and 90mm or 120mm fan in the back for outstanding cooling performance. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver satisfaction.
- Stylish & Contemporary looks
- Durable and sturdy 0.5mm SGCC structure
- Practical internal space design and dust-free
- Front USB and Audio port Connections
- Full Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
- Micro ATX and Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
- Rear 90mm or 120mm and front 120mm fan space available
- Quality engineered and professional integration chassis structure
Case, Owner Manual, Screws, Mainboard stand-offs, and HDD Speaker
The Simplicity Micro ATX chassis is compatible with Micro ATX & Mini ITX mainboards and ATX power supplies.
Tool-free compatible for 3.5-inch Drives and bay devices, and PCI slot cards.
The Simplicity is now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, distribution through global Spire branch locations will commence throughout April.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung announces new OEM 750 Series SSDs with corporate warranty
- Seagate boasts new storage archtecture capable of 1Tbps
- Similar numbers on Fallout 4 PC than Battlefront on all platforms
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Sonnet Fusion PCIe Fusion Drive 256GB Thunderbolt 2 SSD Review
- PC-O5SX Availability
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- LG TOUTS THE POWER OF OLED IN SLICK NEW CAMPAIGN
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China