Spire Launches the Simplicity M-ATX Chassis
Spire today officially announces its new Micro ATX Chassis called Simplicity. This distinctive Micro ATX case is sophisticated, stylish and innovative and stands out from the crowd with its modern looks.
This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful enclosure. Complete with pre-installed Silent ATX power supply and optional Silent 120mm fans in the front and 90mm or 120mm fan in the back for outstanding cooling performance. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver satisfaction.
- Stylish & Contemporary looks
- Durable and sturdy 0.5mm SGCC structure
- Practical internal space design and dust-free
- Front USB and Audio port Connections
- Full Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
- Micro ATX and Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
- Rear 90mm or 120mm and front 120mm fan space available
- Quality engineered and professional integration chassis structure
Case, Owner Manual, Screws, Mainboard stand-offs, and HDD Speaker
The Simplicity Micro ATX chassis is compatible with Micro ATX & Mini ITX mainboards and ATX power supplies.
Tool-free compatible for 3.5-inch Drives and bay devices, and PCI slot cards.
The Simplicity is now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, distribution through global Spire branch locations will commence throughout April.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard killing support for WinXP, Vista this October
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem mobile game rakes in $114 million
- New leak shows iPhone 8's fingerprint reader on the back
- Elon Musk gets approval to build NYC-DC Hyperloop
- N64 Mini hinted by new Nintendo trademark
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4