Spire Launches the Simplicity M-ATX Chassis
Spire today officially announces its new Micro ATX Chassis called Simplicity. This distinctive Micro ATX case is sophisticated, stylish and innovative and stands out from the crowd with its modern looks.
This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful enclosure. Complete with pre-installed Silent ATX power supply and optional Silent 120mm fans in the front and 90mm or 120mm fan in the back for outstanding cooling performance. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver satisfaction.
- Stylish & Contemporary looks
- Durable and sturdy 0.5mm SGCC structure
- Practical internal space design and dust-free
- Front USB and Audio port Connections
- Full Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
- Micro ATX and Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
- Rear 90mm or 120mm and front 120mm fan space available
- Quality engineered and professional integration chassis structure
Case, Owner Manual, Screws, Mainboard stand-offs, and HDD Speaker
The Simplicity Micro ATX chassis is compatible with Micro ATX & Mini ITX mainboards and ATX power supplies.
Tool-free compatible for 3.5-inch Drives and bay devices, and PCI slot cards.
The Simplicity is now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, distribution through global Spire branch locations will commence throughout April.
Latest News Posts
- 1Password updated, features Material Design UI and fingerprint unlock
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance