Spire Launches the Simplicity M-ATX Chassis
Spire today officially announces its new Micro ATX Chassis called Simplicity. This distinctive Micro ATX case is sophisticated, stylish and innovative and stands out from the crowd with its modern looks.
This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful enclosure. Complete with pre-installed Silent ATX power supply and optional Silent 120mm fans in the front and 90mm or 120mm fan in the back for outstanding cooling performance. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver satisfaction.
- Stylish & Contemporary looks
- Durable and sturdy 0.5mm SGCC structure
- Practical internal space design and dust-free
- Front USB and Audio port Connections
- Full Folded, Full Screen and Radiation protected
- Micro ATX and Mini ITX Motherboard, Compatible
- Rear 90mm or 120mm and front 120mm fan space available
- Quality engineered and professional integration chassis structure
Case, Owner Manual, Screws, Mainboard stand-offs, and HDD Speaker
The Simplicity Micro ATX chassis is compatible with Micro ATX & Mini ITX mainboards and ATX power supplies.
Tool-free compatible for 3.5-inch Drives and bay devices, and PCI slot cards.
The Simplicity is now available for direct shipping from Spire factory, distribution through global Spire branch locations will commence throughout April.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- ASUS makes its PG279Q monitor official, QHD with 165Hz and G-Sync
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent