G.Skill Announces New Trident Series Triple Channel DDR3 Memory Kits
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with solid quality, today launches Triple Channel DDR3 2000HMz "Trident" series at timings CL 9-9-9-24 designed for Intel Core i7 processors / Intel X58 Express Chipset.
The "Trident" series provides the ultimate performance and speed for enthusiasts, overclockers and extreme gamers. The dynamic Trident heatsink blends the best in cooling effectiveness while retaining a stylish design and extreme performance at 2GHz or more. With G.SKILL Lifetime Warranty and ever ready technical back-up, Triple channel kit is total solution for all memory module enthusiasts. For more information, please visit our product page.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees