G.Skill Announces New Trident Series Triple Channel DDR3 Memory Kits
G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with solid quality, today launches Triple Channel DDR3 2000HMz "Trident" series at timings CL 9-9-9-24 designed for Intel Core i7 processors / Intel X58 Express Chipset.
The "Trident" series provides the ultimate performance and speed for enthusiasts, overclockers and extreme gamers. The dynamic Trident heatsink blends the best in cooling effectiveness while retaining a stylish design and extreme performance at 2GHz or more. With G.SKILL Lifetime Warranty and ever ready technical back-up, Triple channel kit is total solution for all memory module enthusiasts. For more information, please visit our product page.
Latest News Posts
- New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- Amazon Prime scores an exclusive 'all-new car show' with Top Gear trio
- NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10
- LG posts a low $206.38 million in profit in second-quarter, blames TVs
- Excalibur uses your phone to automatically enter PC passwords
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10