TRENDnet Named 2009 CRN Channel Bestseller for SMB Wireless Networking
TORRANCE, Calif. -April 6, 2009-TRENDnet, a best-in-class networking manufacturer of wired and wireless networking solutions, today announces Everything Channel, a division of United Business Media, cited TRENDnet as a top five 2009 CRN Channel Bestseller in the SMB Wireless Networking category.
CRN partnered with The NPD Group, the world's leading provider of technology market research information to compile the data. The CRN Channel Bestsellers list cites data gleaned from The NPD Groups' Distributor Track market research offering. NPD's Distributor Track aggregates SKU based sales from members of the Global Technology Distribution Council. Market share data was compiled from January to December 2008 on a total revenue basis. The CRN Channel Bestsellers list publishes top best-selling channel brands for 23 product categories.
"The CRN Channel Bestsellers List helps Solution Providers make important product decisions and educated recommendations. We applaud the vendors who made the list," stated Robert C. DeMarzo, Senior Vice President and Editorial Director for Everything Channel.
"This is the second year we have made the prestigious CRN Channel Bestsellers list, reaffirming our growing brand awareness and strong price-to-performance market position," stated Rodney Finney, Director of North American Sales for TRENDnet. "TRENDnet is committed to delivering value to our Channel Partners and we would like to thank them for recommending TRENDnet solutions."
TRENDnet is an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a complete line of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small to mid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnet is headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch offices in Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet products are sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistently recognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleled support. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
About Everything Channel
Everything Channel is the one-stop shop for accessing, enabling, managing and accelerating technology sales channels. From branding and recruiting to marketing and sales, Everything Channel offers technology marketers the unmatched breadth and depth of global brands and market intelligence combined with unparalleled audience loyalty and credibility serving all technology sales channels through an extensive database. Everything Channel provides innovative sales and marketing solutions to arm the sellers of technology with the resources they need to achieve measurable and significant results.
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series