ZOTAC Expands GeForce® GTX 200 Series Lineup
New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 275 Series Delivers Best Performance Value
HONG KONG - Apr. 2, 2009 - ZOTAC International, an award-winning manufacturer of high-performance graphics cards, today unleashes the latest addition to its GeForce GTX 200 series lineup - the new ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 and GeForce® GTX 275 AMP! ® Edition - the latest generation of graphics cards that deliver class-leading performance at value prices.
Powered by a 2nd Generation NVIDIA® Unified Architecture with 240 screaming-fast stream processors, the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 series is ready to take on the latest DirectX 10, OpenGL 3.0, NVIDIA® CUDA and PhysX powered games and applications for phenomenal performance and breathtaking visuals.
High-speed GDDR3 memory technology feeds the GPU with high-resolution textures across an ultra-wide 448-bit memory interface. With 896MB of memory and ultra-wide memory interface, the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 series is prepared to take on the latest demanding game titles with ultra quality settings.
"We were looking to deliver the absolute best performance for the money with our new ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 series. With 240 stream processors, 896MB of GDDR3 memory and a 448-bit memory interface, the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 is the best bang-for-the-buck graphics card a demanding gamer can purchase," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 AMP! ® Edition takes performance even higher with a completely tweaked and tuned GeForce® GTX 275 graphics processor and faster clocked GDDR3 memory. Through overclocking, the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 AMP! ® Edition is able to achieve performance levels unmatched by competitors.
"The ZOTAC GeForce® AMP! ® Edition graphics cards have always been class leading, in terms of performance and clock-speeds. With the new ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 AMP! ® Edition, ZOTAC once again offers superior overclocks and performance," Mr. Berger said.
CUDA technology enables the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 series to go beyond gaming with its highly powerful and efficient architecture. With the power of CUDA, the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 series is able to harness the 240 stream processors to accelerate image editing, video processing and enhance gaming realism with realistic physics effects through PhysX technology.
To take advantage of the high-performance ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 series graphics cards, a full copy of the game Race Driver GRID is included. Race Driver GRID places gamers into the driver's seat of various racing events - destruction derby, drifting, circuit racing and many more - in high-speed racecars for an immersive driving experience loaded with realism.
A ZOTAC Extended Warranty backs all ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 series graphics cards. ZOTAC stands by the quality of its products, however, the ZOTAC Extended Warranty ensures customers will have no troubles in case something ever goes wrong.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 and GeForce GTX 275 AMP! Edition.
New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 series
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 graphics processor
- 240 stream processors
- 896MB of high-speed GDDR3 memory
- 448-bit memory interface
- Dual dual-link DVI output
ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275
- Core clock: 633 MHz
- Shader clock: 1404 MHz
- Memory clock: 2268 MHz
ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 AMP! ® Edition
- Core clock: 702 MHz
- Shader clock: 1512 MHz
- Memory clock: 2520 MHz
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
OpenGL 3.0 compatible
NVIDIA® CUDA ready
NVIDIA® PhysX ready
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
NVIDIA® Stereoscopic 3D ready
Race Driver: GRiD game bundle
3D Mark Vantage Advanced Edition bundle
Extended Warranty (Please visit http://www.zotac.com for details)
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- GIGABYTE Z170 motherboards teased, with a super-hot new look
- Samsung pushes the SSD game with 2TB 850 Evo and 850 Pro additions
- Microsoft will put the finishing touches on Windows 10 this week
- Japan accepts recently issued giant robot challenge from US company
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC