OCZ Technology Receives "Intel Mobile Innovation of the Year" Award for DIY Laptop Program
San Jose, Calif.-March 31, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, components, and systems, is proud to be the recipient of the "Intel Mobile Innovation of the Year" award, in recognition of its groundbreaking DIY laptop program introduced in 2008. This Intel Innovation awards recognize technology leaders within strategic partner programs, and OCZ's configurable bareones laptops proved to be the ultimate contender out of this year's nominees.
"It is fantastic to be recognized by Intel as a leader for innovation in the mobile market, and OCZ is proud to be a part of the progression that the DIY notebook product line represents," stated Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management for OCZ Technology Group. "The OCZ DIY product line brings the excitement of building your own system to the mobile space, providing comprehensive step-by-step instructions and customer support to end-users of all levels. We have leveraged the latest cutting-edge Intel platforms to allow end-users to break through to new levels of notebook performance and value."
OCZ offers a wide range of Intel based DIY Gaming Notebook solutions including solutions making use of high performance Intel® Core 2 Duo/Extreme/Quad Processor Technology. Under OCZ's Do-It-Yourself Program, users ranging from hardware enthusiasts to mainstream gamers can configure and build their own Intel gaming-grade mobile solution with the assistance of straightforward guides along with direct customer support. Catering to the demands of enthusiasts and gamers who have found benefits and enjoyment in building personal desktops, the OCZ DIY program now provides them the advantages of building their own Intel based gaming notebooks.
OCZ's visionary DIY initiative was inspired by enthusiasts, but created for everyone. For support unlike any other DIY notebook product, OCZ's program makes it easy and convenient to build your own laptop by detailing validated components, the assembly process, and offering direct online and toll-free support for true peace of mind from beginning to end. OCZ continues to expand on their lineup of DIY solutions for users that want to build a notebook that is configured and built with their very own unique application in mind.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 10-core CPU, costs $135
- HBM3 released by 2020, offers more bandwidth, less power
- Acer rumored to unveil a gaming-oriented smartwatch soon
- Mad Max for PC drops to $10 in leftover summer sale
- Battlefield 1's dynamic weather more than just a gimmick
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- GAMDIAS Hermes RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Really hot idle temps on X99 Extreme 4/3.1
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L