OCZ Technology Receives "Intel Mobile Innovation of the Year" Award for DIY Laptop Program
San Jose, Calif.-March 31, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, components, and systems, is proud to be the recipient of the "Intel Mobile Innovation of the Year" award, in recognition of its groundbreaking DIY laptop program introduced in 2008. This Intel Innovation awards recognize technology leaders within strategic partner programs, and OCZ's configurable bareones laptops proved to be the ultimate contender out of this year's nominees.
"It is fantastic to be recognized by Intel as a leader for innovation in the mobile market, and OCZ is proud to be a part of the progression that the DIY notebook product line represents," stated Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management for OCZ Technology Group. "The OCZ DIY product line brings the excitement of building your own system to the mobile space, providing comprehensive step-by-step instructions and customer support to end-users of all levels. We have leveraged the latest cutting-edge Intel platforms to allow end-users to break through to new levels of notebook performance and value."
OCZ offers a wide range of Intel based DIY Gaming Notebook solutions including solutions making use of high performance Intel® Core 2 Duo/Extreme/Quad Processor Technology. Under OCZ's Do-It-Yourself Program, users ranging from hardware enthusiasts to mainstream gamers can configure and build their own Intel gaming-grade mobile solution with the assistance of straightforward guides along with direct customer support. Catering to the demands of enthusiasts and gamers who have found benefits and enjoyment in building personal desktops, the OCZ DIY program now provides them the advantages of building their own Intel based gaming notebooks.
OCZ's visionary DIY initiative was inspired by enthusiasts, but created for everyone. For support unlike any other DIY notebook product, OCZ's program makes it easy and convenient to build your own laptop by detailing validated components, the assembly process, and offering direct online and toll-free support for true peace of mind from beginning to end. OCZ continues to expand on their lineup of DIY solutions for users that want to build a notebook that is configured and built with their very own unique application in mind.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Wozniak thinks AI could self-learn faster than we can program them
- The Woz shows concern of an Internet of Things bubble that could burst
- Will Microsoft show off new Xbox One controller during E3?
- Lenovo dreaming big when it comes to smartwatches, wearables
- G.SKILL DDR4 reaches record air-cooling frequency of 4062MHz
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini