EA and Ghost Games have released a brand new trailer for Need for Speed Payback, the latest action driving blockbuster from one of the world's best-selling videogame franchises. The trailer reveals more details on one of the franchise's most popular features: a deep and robust car customization system. For the first time in the history of Need for Speed, the developers are introducing "derelicts" in the game, allowing players to discover classic vintage vehicles and build them from scrap, to stock, to one-of-a kind supercar beasts.
Need for Speed Payback delivers a deeper customization experience than ever before. For more details on derelicts, visual customization options and new performance customization features, visit the new Need for Speed Payback Customization web page.
In addition, today EA announced that players who pre-order Need for Speed Payback will receive the Platinum Car Pack, which grants them instant access to five uniquely customized and tuned iconic cars, and exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow and Tire Smoke Vanity Items.
Platinum Car Pack Includes:
- Exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow & Tire Smoke Vanity ItemsÃƒÂ¢€Ã,Â
- Nissan 350Z 2008
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 1967
- Dodge Charger R/T 1969
- Ford F-150 Raptor 2016
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 2016
Players can get more details and pre-order the game here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes