Pretec Extends Dual-battery SRAM PC Card to 16MB
San Jose, California March 31st, 2009 £ Pretec, one of the earliest pioneer to offer SRAM PCMCIA card (PC Card) since 1993 and the creator of MIDE (Mini-IDE, or Disk-On-Module), the smallest form factor of IDE flash disk in the world since 1997, continues its tradition to support long term industrial customers by unveiling today the dual-battery 16MB SRAM PC card, at the Embedded Systems Conference 2009 (CFA Booth # 2220) in San Jose, California.
The dual-battery SRAM PC card is a long-running line of Pretec¡¯s SSD product since 1993, compatible with those SRAM PC cards from Seiko Epson, Mitsubishi Electric, and Panasonic, Pretec dual-battery SRAM PC cards includes one large capacity replaceable main battery and a small rechargeable battery for retaining the power while the main battery is being replaced. With capacity ranging from 256KB to 16MB, Pretec has the longest supply history and is the largest volume manufacturer in the category of dual-battery SRAM PC card in the world today. 16MB SRAM PC card is the natural extension of Pretec¡¯s dual-battery SRAM PC Card product line, to be the largest capacity of SRAM PC Card in the world today. Exact 2KB or 8KB attribute memory are also available upon request for customer¡¯s special applications. Sampling will start from end of April.
Compliant with the PCMICA/JEIDA industry standard specifications, Pretec SRAM PC Card has the features of high speed and endurable read/write, together with byte-programmable, easy interface and programming, it has been adopted by thousands of embedded and/or industrial applications all over the world. Complemented by the new Pretec single Rechargeable-battery SRAM PC card which was released at Embedded World earlier this month at Nuremberg Germany, Pretec now is the only company in the world offering both single rechargeable and dual-battery SRAM PC Cards.
Pretec¢â (http://www.pretec.com) offers a complete spectrum of small form factor memory cards and card readers such as CF, SD/MMC, USB Flash Drive, and wireless communication devices for digital imaging, mobile communication, and industrial flash markets. As the 2nd company in the world to offer CF cards since 1995 and the company to create CF I/O and SD I/O cards since 1998, Pretec has consistently demonstrated the highest capacity flash cards in the world: such as CF 3GB, 6GB, 12GB, 16GB, 24GB, 48GB, 64GB, 100GB and SD 4GB, SDHC 8GB 16GB 32GB; the fastest flash card in the world: such as CF 433X/666X, SD 166X, SDXC 32GB, USB 166X, and SSD (IDE/SATA) 400X. With more than 200 patents granted or filed, Pretec has also been offering the smallest USB flash drive in the world with unique technology: such as i-Disk Tiny (¡°Best Gear of 2003¡± by TIME Magazine) and i-Disk Diamond; the most reliable flash card in the world: such as rugged PCMCIA, rugged CF card, and i-Disk Bulletproof, a water-proof, fire-proof, and bullet-proof USB flash drive.
*For more information, please visit pretec.com
*Note: i-Disk, i-Disk Tiny, i-Disk Diamond and i-Disk Bulletproof are trademarks
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20