The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti was designed to be the most powerful desktop GPU ever created, and indeed it was. EVGA built upon its legacy of innovative cooling solutions and powerful overclocking with its GTX 1080 Ti SC2 and FTW3 graphics cards. Despite the overclocking headroom provided by the frigid cooling of EVGA's patented iCX Technology, the potential of the GTX 1080 Ti still leaves room for one more card at the top...and man is it good to be the K|NG.
Featuring iCX Technology, a new efficient heat pipe layout, and edge-plated PCB for improved cooling, the GTX 1080 Ti K|NGP|N is ready to go from the moment you power on and also features:
- Guaranteed 2025MHz+ Overclock
- Highly-Efficient Digital VRM
- Dual-slot profile
- Single-slot capable with Hydro Copper Waterblock
Single Graphics Card World Records:
- 3DMark Time Spy World Record - 14,219
- 3DMark Fire Strike Extreme World Record - 19,361
- 3DMark Fire Strike World Record - 31,770
- UNIGINE Superposition - 8,642
For more information, visit this page.
MSRP: USD $999.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARK cross-platform play on PS4 and PC BLOCKED by Sony
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience