TUNAI CREATIVE INC., a start-up founded in 2014 and consisting of talents from leading companies in Smartphone, Hi-Fi audio, wearable and financial industries today announces that their CLIP, Bluetooth music receiver and wireless headphone amplifier, wins COMPUTEX d&i Award (design and innovation) from Computex organizers TAITRA (The Taiwan External Trade Development Council) in conjunction with iF (International Forum Design). TUNAI CLIP stands out from 277 applicants in this worldwide campaign and proves the company's superior innovation, quality focus and design capabilities.
Wins Computex d&i Award
This product is named winner of annual award to be displayed at COMPUTEX, CES, Convergence, Gitex, iFA and MWC.
COMPUTEX d&i awards 2017 - Organized by TAITRA and iF
COMPUTEX is Asia's largest B2B ICT procurement platform as well as one of the most important global startup strategy partners. The COMPUTEX d&i awards, organized by TAITRA and iF, started in 2008. Every year, hundreds of entries are received and the best ICT products are selected by a jury composed of top industrial designers from around the world.
CLIP offers the solution to transform any headphone to wireless Compared to regular Bluetooth headsets, CLIP, Bluetooth music receiver and wireless headphone amplifier, gives their users more flexibility. CLIP can transform any headphone - no matter its size, design or cost - to a wireless Bluetooth headphone without sound distortion and even enables bi-directional phone call capability. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on a regular Bluetooth headset, CLIP allows users to upgrade multiple headsets to wireless. CLIP's Bluetooth range can go as far as 250ft in the open environment, which is 7 times farther than regular Bluetooth headsets. While indoors, CLIP's Bluetooth range is 33ft giving CLIP's users super long Bluetooth range* and more freedom to move around.
Wireless recording and voice assistant wake-up CLIP features wireless recording and supports fast wake-up to your Smartphone voice assistant (SiRi, SVoice, Google Now), something most headphones in the market do not have. CLIP can be used as a Bluetooth microphone, recording the voice anytime, anywhere as well as transferring to other phones seamlessly. The embedded high-definition microphone can clearly pick-up voice 23ft away while in an indoor environment. CLIP also allows users to control their phones and complete other tasks, such as making phone calls, GPS, music or weather inquiry all hands free using the embedded voice assistant on smartphone. The CLIP's well-designed cable management also ensures headphone cords are wrapped neatly and safely.
Availability and Pricing MSRP: $ 59.99 at Amazon
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully lands second Falcon 9 in 48 hours
- Nintendo expected to double current fiscal year profits
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller