Leadtek Unveils Next Generation NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Family for Unprecedented Performance
Taipei, Taiwan, March 30th, 2009 - Leadtek Research Inc., exclusive workstation partner of NVIDIA in APAC, today announced the advent of its most powerful Quadro professional solution family yet. It includes the FX 3800, FX 1800, FX 580 and FX 380. Along with previously launched FX 5800 and FX 4800, the latest Quadro family offers top to bottom solutions on the shelves to satisfy the most demanding customers in different industries.
The Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 professional graphics solution, featuring 192 CUDA Parallel Processor Cores, a 1024MB GDDR3 frame buffer memory and 256-bit memory interface, delivers unprecedented market-leading performance and offers high throughput for interactive visualization. Its second generation unified GPU architecture was designed to dynamically allocate compute, geometry, shading and pixel processing power to deliver optimized GPU performance.
Quadro FX 1800, the latest mid-range solution, offers maximum price performance for leading-edge manufacturing and design companies. It features 768 MB of video memory at a blazingly fast 38.4 GB/s graphics bandwidth and 50% more memory than the earlier generation, for interactive visualization of large assemblies or scenes.
As the best value for high performance professional graphics, entry-level FX 580 and FX 380 continue to work with Autodesk for amazing AutoCAD performance and features that include 32-core NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing processor for compatibility with all CUDA accelerated applications and plug-ins.
The NVIDIA Quadro family was designed, tested, and built by NVIDIA to meet ultra high standards of quality assurance for reduced system downtime. Presenting as "Built for Professionals", Quadro was fully certified for the most demanding DCC and CAD professional applications.
Having just walked through it 10th triumphant year, NVIDIA and Leadtek remain committed to offering the best professional graphics solutions that rise to the users' highest expectations.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives