Leadtek Unveils Next Generation NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Family for Unprecedented Performance
Taipei, Taiwan, March 30th, 2009 - Leadtek Research Inc., exclusive workstation partner of NVIDIA in APAC, today announced the advent of its most powerful Quadro professional solution family yet. It includes the FX 3800, FX 1800, FX 580 and FX 380. Along with previously launched FX 5800 and FX 4800, the latest Quadro family offers top to bottom solutions on the shelves to satisfy the most demanding customers in different industries.
The Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 professional graphics solution, featuring 192 CUDA Parallel Processor Cores, a 1024MB GDDR3 frame buffer memory and 256-bit memory interface, delivers unprecedented market-leading performance and offers high throughput for interactive visualization. Its second generation unified GPU architecture was designed to dynamically allocate compute, geometry, shading and pixel processing power to deliver optimized GPU performance.
Quadro FX 1800, the latest mid-range solution, offers maximum price performance for leading-edge manufacturing and design companies. It features 768 MB of video memory at a blazingly fast 38.4 GB/s graphics bandwidth and 50% more memory than the earlier generation, for interactive visualization of large assemblies or scenes.
As the best value for high performance professional graphics, entry-level FX 580 and FX 380 continue to work with Autodesk for amazing AutoCAD performance and features that include 32-core NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing processor for compatibility with all CUDA accelerated applications and plug-ins.
The NVIDIA Quadro family was designed, tested, and built by NVIDIA to meet ultra high standards of quality assurance for reduced system downtime. Presenting as "Built for Professionals", Quadro was fully certified for the most demanding DCC and CAD professional applications.
Having just walked through it 10th triumphant year, NVIDIA and Leadtek remain committed to offering the best professional graphics solutions that rise to the users' highest expectations.
Latest News Posts
- New Need for Speed reboot will require Internet connection
- High-profile defector says North Korean cyberattacks could kill
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015