Leadtek Unveils Next Generation NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Family for Unprecedented Performance
Taipei, Taiwan, March 30th, 2009 - Leadtek Research Inc., exclusive workstation partner of NVIDIA in APAC, today announced the advent of its most powerful Quadro professional solution family yet. It includes the FX 3800, FX 1800, FX 580 and FX 380. Along with previously launched FX 5800 and FX 4800, the latest Quadro family offers top to bottom solutions on the shelves to satisfy the most demanding customers in different industries.
The Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 professional graphics solution, featuring 192 CUDA Parallel Processor Cores, a 1024MB GDDR3 frame buffer memory and 256-bit memory interface, delivers unprecedented market-leading performance and offers high throughput for interactive visualization. Its second generation unified GPU architecture was designed to dynamically allocate compute, geometry, shading and pixel processing power to deliver optimized GPU performance.
Quadro FX 1800, the latest mid-range solution, offers maximum price performance for leading-edge manufacturing and design companies. It features 768 MB of video memory at a blazingly fast 38.4 GB/s graphics bandwidth and 50% more memory than the earlier generation, for interactive visualization of large assemblies or scenes.
As the best value for high performance professional graphics, entry-level FX 580 and FX 380 continue to work with Autodesk for amazing AutoCAD performance and features that include 32-core NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing processor for compatibility with all CUDA accelerated applications and plug-ins.
The NVIDIA Quadro family was designed, tested, and built by NVIDIA to meet ultra high standards of quality assurance for reduced system downtime. Presenting as "Built for Professionals", Quadro was fully certified for the most demanding DCC and CAD professional applications.
Having just walked through it 10th triumphant year, NVIDIA and Leadtek remain committed to offering the best professional graphics solutions that rise to the users' highest expectations.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams