Leadtek Unveils Next Generation NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Family for Unprecedented Performance
Taipei, Taiwan, March 30th, 2009 - Leadtek Research Inc., exclusive workstation partner of NVIDIA in APAC, today announced the advent of its most powerful Quadro professional solution family yet. It includes the FX 3800, FX 1800, FX 580 and FX 380. Along with previously launched FX 5800 and FX 4800, the latest Quadro family offers top to bottom solutions on the shelves to satisfy the most demanding customers in different industries.
The Leadtek NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 professional graphics solution, featuring 192 CUDA Parallel Processor Cores, a 1024MB GDDR3 frame buffer memory and 256-bit memory interface, delivers unprecedented market-leading performance and offers high throughput for interactive visualization. Its second generation unified GPU architecture was designed to dynamically allocate compute, geometry, shading and pixel processing power to deliver optimized GPU performance.
Quadro FX 1800, the latest mid-range solution, offers maximum price performance for leading-edge manufacturing and design companies. It features 768 MB of video memory at a blazingly fast 38.4 GB/s graphics bandwidth and 50% more memory than the earlier generation, for interactive visualization of large assemblies or scenes.
As the best value for high performance professional graphics, entry-level FX 580 and FX 380 continue to work with Autodesk for amazing AutoCAD performance and features that include 32-core NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing processor for compatibility with all CUDA accelerated applications and plug-ins.
The NVIDIA Quadro family was designed, tested, and built by NVIDIA to meet ultra high standards of quality assurance for reduced system downtime. Presenting as "Built for Professionals", Quadro was fully certified for the most demanding DCC and CAD professional applications.
Having just walked through it 10th triumphant year, NVIDIA and Leadtek remain committed to offering the best professional graphics solutions that rise to the users' highest expectations.
Latest News Posts
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015