ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced Strix Magnus, a USB condenser microphone designed for game streamers and the first-ever ROG microphone. ROG Strix Magnus features three condenser capsules and environmental-noise-cancellation (ENC) technology for studio-grade recording quality - even in noisy gaming environments - and customizable RGB lighting effects that let streamers create a captivating and entertaining atmosphere while broadcasting.
USB condenser microphone for game streamers features studio-grade recording quality, environmental-noise cancelation and customizable Aura RGB lighting effects
- Studio-grade recording quality: Three 14mm studio-grade condenser capsules and environmental-noise-cancelation (ENC) technology
- Personalized style with Aura RGB lighting effects: Over 16.8 million colors and four lighting effects, plus Aura Sync for system lighting synchronization
- Compact form factor designed for game streamers: Fits behind keyboard without blocking the screen and has intuitive controls for quick, easy operation
Combined with a compact form factor that stays out of the way in any gaming setup, intuitive controls that provide quick and easy operation during intense action, and flexible connectivity options, ROG Strix Magnus is a powerful tool that helps game streamers deliver the highest quality, most entertaining content to their audiences.
Studio-grade recording quality
ROG Strix Magnus features three 14mm studio-grade condenser capsules to capture voices and other sounds with lifelike fidelity, enabling streamers to clearly convey their emotion and excitement to their audience for engaging listening experiences.
Environmental-noise-cancellation (ENC) technology lets streamers achieve studio-grade recording quality without the need for expensive and bulky sound-absorption materials. A dedicated microphone inside ROG Strix Magnus actively listens for environmental noise and sends it to the three condenser capsules for instant analysis and elimination of distracting noises - such as keyboard keystrokes, mouse clicks, and fan whir - for exceptional recording quality.
ROG Strix Magnus also features three recording modes - Cardioid, Stereo, and Environmental Noise Cancelation (ENC) - that streamers can switch among to fit different recording scenarios.
Personalized style with Aura RGB lighting effects
ROG Strix Magnus is the world's first gaming microphone with customizable RGB lighting effects. ROG-exclusive Aura RGB lighting lets streamers choose from over 16.8 million color combinations and four lighting effects to entertain their audience. Additionally, support for Aura Sync technology enables streamers to synchronize the lighting effects on ROG Strix Magnus with other Aura-enabled ROG products to create a unique and captivating streaming atmosphere.
Compact form factor designed for game streamers
Designed especially for game streaming, ROG Strix Magnus has a compact form factor that is 50 percent smaller than other popular gaming microphones, enabling it to fit directly behind a keyboard without blocking the screen. This space-saving design is based on extensive research of desktop environments and usage scenarios, and eliminates the need for large stands or wall mounts. ROG Strix Magnus gets out of the way so streamers can focus on their game or competition broadcast. Its metallic, futuristic look is inspired by robotic themes and adds a touch of cool style to any gaming or streaming setup.
The buttons and controls on ROG Strix Magnus are thoughtfully positioned for quick and easy operation while streaming. Additional microphone controls - like sensitivity and recording mode - are conveniently and intuitively grouped together, enabling precise audio adjustments even during intense action.
ROG Strix Magnus offers convenient connectivity with a USB 2.0 port and an auxiliary port. The auxiliary is particularly handy for musicians, allowing them to connect an instrument and record or stream live music with pristine, distortion-free sound quality. ROG Strix Magnus also comes with a carrying pouch for easy portability and protection against accidental drops and impacts.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS ROG Strix Magnus will be available from late July in Australia from an estimated street price of AUD$259.00.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017