G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is announcing the release of the RIPJAWS KM560 MX mechanical gaming keyboard. This new addition of the compact tenkeyless mechanical keyboard is designed for gamers and users who require a smaller keyboard footprint without compromising keyswitch and build quality.
Compact Keyboard Footprint: More Room for Everything Else
Perfect for anyone with limited desk space or wanting larger space for their mousepads, the ideal keyboard solution is a compact 87-key layout. The KM560 MX series shaves off 8cm (3.15in) from the KM570 series, a full-size mechanical keyboard, gives users more space to configure and choose gaming tools for each specific needs.
Long Lasting Cherry MX Keyswitches
Equipped with only high grade materials, the KM560 MX uses highly renowned German-made Cherry MX keyswitches that guarantee over 50 million keystrokes with the same tactile feedback. Each keyswitch is lit with red colored LEDs to illuminate the keyboard, making typing easier in the dark, and can be switched off or set to a breathing lighting effect with a simple combination keystroke, as well as the ability to set the lighting effect speed and control LED brightness. The KM560 MX series will be available in popular flavors of Cherry MX Red, Brown, and Blue.
Fused with a 32-bit ARM processor, n-key rollover matrix and anti-ghosting technology, the KM560 MX makes sure all actions, when engaged, activate precisely and accurately. The ARM processor also allows the keyboard to be fully programmable with the macro you need through the on-the-fly macro recording function.
Media Playback and Volume Control
Through function combo hotkeys (Fn-keys), media playback and system volume can be easily controlled directly from the keyboard. Additionally, Windows applications can be opened and Win-key lock can be enabled directly from the built-in function hotkeys, allowing easy access from the keyboard.
The compact RIPJAWS KM560 MX tenkeyless mechanical gaming keyboard is now available in the Asia region, and will roll out to G.SKILL distribution partners in Americas and Europe during Q4 2017.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4