G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is announcing the release of the RIPJAWS KM560 MX mechanical gaming keyboard. This new addition of the compact tenkeyless mechanical keyboard is designed for gamers and users who require a smaller keyboard footprint without compromising keyswitch and build quality.
Compact Keyboard Footprint: More Room for Everything Else
Perfect for anyone with limited desk space or wanting larger space for their mousepads, the ideal keyboard solution is a compact 87-key layout. The KM560 MX series shaves off 8cm (3.15in) from the KM570 series, a full-size mechanical keyboard, gives users more space to configure and choose gaming tools for each specific needs.
Long Lasting Cherry MX Keyswitches
Equipped with only high grade materials, the KM560 MX uses highly renowned German-made Cherry MX keyswitches that guarantee over 50 million keystrokes with the same tactile feedback. Each keyswitch is lit with red colored LEDs to illuminate the keyboard, making typing easier in the dark, and can be switched off or set to a breathing lighting effect with a simple combination keystroke, as well as the ability to set the lighting effect speed and control LED brightness. The KM560 MX series will be available in popular flavors of Cherry MX Red, Brown, and Blue.
Fused with a 32-bit ARM processor, n-key rollover matrix and anti-ghosting technology, the KM560 MX makes sure all actions, when engaged, activate precisely and accurately. The ARM processor also allows the keyboard to be fully programmable with the macro you need through the on-the-fly macro recording function.
Media Playback and Volume Control
Through function combo hotkeys (Fn-keys), media playback and system volume can be easily controlled directly from the keyboard. Additionally, Windows applications can be opened and Win-key lock can be enabled directly from the built-in function hotkeys, allowing easy access from the keyboard.
The compact RIPJAWS KM560 MX tenkeyless mechanical gaming keyboard is now available in the Asia region, and will roll out to G.SKILL distribution partners in Americas and Europe during Q4 2017.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017