ECS Launches X58B-A2 Black Series Motherboard for Overclocking Beginners
Delivering the most attractive platform for various market demand, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today launches the X58B-A2 Black Series motherboard based on the most powerful Intel X58 Express chipset supporting the latest high-performance Intel Core i7 processors. Targeting at overclocking beginners, ECS X58B-A2 stands for the most affordable high-end product without any compromise of great features. It tops every user's wish list with the latest blazing architecture of Intel QuickPath Interconnect up to 6.4GT/s, triple channel DDR3 1600MHz memory for the fastest data throughput, the support of ATI CrossFireX Technology for unbelievable graphics performance, and ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility that helps beginners to cross the technical barrier.
Next Generation Technology Brings Amazing Performance
A fusion of performance and energy efficiency, ECS X58B-A2 supports the latest Intel processors as well as the new VRD 11.1 power specification for providing unprecedented computing capability with highly optimized energy efficiency which allows the processor to work even under one phase power only. To meet the requirement of memory-intensive applications, ECS X58B-A2 comes with triple channel memory architecture that supports DDR3 1600MHz memory up to the capacity of 24GB which allows for faster and more efficient accessibility by the memory controller integrated in Intel Core i7 processor. The X58B-A2 motherboard also features the next generation Intel QuickPath Interconnect, supplying an amazing bandwidth up to 25.6GB/s that facilitates faster CPU and north bridge controller interfacing. With these innovative technologies and advancement that boosts overall platform performance, ECS X58B-A2 offers an excellent solution that perfectly meets users' needs in every way.
Most Wanted Feature in Dreams Becomes Available
Designed for the most torturous gaming and graphics applications, ECS X58B-A2 features the support for ATI CrossFireX Technology with dual x16 PCI Express Gen2 slots to enhance the graphics performance and to provide the best gaming experience. Furthermore, ECS X58B-A2 incorporates 8-channel high definition audio output which delivers realistic audio experience that gamers are always asking for.
Great Motherboard Starts from Well-Considered Details
Meeting the sophisticated demands from the market, ECS X58B-A2 comes with rich features such as ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel for connecting peripherals conveniently, ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility for tweaking the system performance easily, and the all-solid-capacitor design for better durability. The innovation of ECS "3E design", Easy button, Easy Clear, and Easy debug, is especially a great plus that brings users remarkable convenience while overclocking or tweaking system performance. With all details well considered, ECS X58B-A2 is meant to be the excellent choice for overclocking beginners in the market.
Such a well-designed motherboard has now become available. For more information on the exciting new X58B-A2 Black Series motherboard, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
Latest News Posts
- How Fallout 4's perk system might work
- The fully-optioned Tesla Model X electric SUV costs a huge $143,750
- Toshiba announces 12.5' Satellite Radius 12 2-in-1 convertible laptop
- Halo 5 opening cinematic teases a bunch of stuff you can't do in-game
- The new Nexus 5 will feature 1080p display, 6-core CPU and USB Type-C
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015