Transcend Information Inc., a leading manufacturer of storage and multimedia products, is proud to introduce the SSD430, an industrial-grade solid state drive. Compatible with SATA III 6Gb/s specifications, the SSD430 delivers impressive transfer speeds of up to 560MB/s read and 490MB/s write. In addition to blazing speed, Transcend's SSD430 features excellent reliability and comes in a small, stylish case. The drive is loaded with low-density parity check (LDPC) error-correction code (ECC) and advanced protective technologies, making it an excellent choice for industrial needs.
Top-quality 3D MLC NAND chips translate into greater transfer efficiency
The industrial-grade SSD430 solid state drive is constructed of 3D MLC NAND flash chips. 3D engineering has increased SSD430's speeds to an incredible sequential 560MB/s read and 490MB/s write; the random transfer efficiency is also boosted to 310MB/s read and 350MB/s write. Low power consumption and high reliability are also hallmarks of 3D NAND. Transcend's SSD430 is manufactured for a long-term, stable operation for various types of data and application, and is suited for industrial PCs, automated machinery, and fanless industrial systems.
Improved ECC ensures data reliability
Transcend's SSD430 solid state drive is equipped with a DDR3 DRAM cache and a SLC cache to boost read and write speeds. The SSD430 also comes equipped with advanced LDPC ECC to secure data. In addition, the drive features Device Sleep mode, Power Shield, Intelligent Block Management, and Global Wear Leveling, all designed to enhance device endurance and reliability.
SSD Scope Pro
Available for customization, Transcend's proprietary SSD Scope Pro software package is an easy-to-use software that monitors industrial-grade SSD health and helps it run more efficiently over the long term. Tools include drive information and S.M.A.R.T. status monitoring, diagnostic scan, secure erase, health indication, system clone, and remote monitoring.
Pricing and Warranty
Transcend's SSD430 solid state drive is available in 120GB ($89) and 240GB ($159) capacities, and is covered by Transcend's three-year limited warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning