ENERMAX releases D.F. STORM fan, the new flagship 120mm fan which can operate at 3500RPM. The D.F. Storm can generate strong airflow up to 155.08(CFM) and static pressure as high as 11.131(mm-H2O). Furthermore, the high-speed fan includes the latest DFRTM technology for self-cleaning and the patented APS PWM design, which makes this fan an excellent cooling choice for servers, industrial applications or high-performance gaming rigs.
Sturdy Storm-Flow Blades and Ultra-Silent Twister Bearing Technology
This super high-speed fan employs the Storm-Flow blades specifically designed to be used under extreme conditions. The solid design and the special shape of the fan blades will ensure low-vibration during operation. Unlike other high-RPM fans using two-ball bearing, D.F. STORM utilizes the ultra-silent Twister Bearing technology to deliver silent operation; moreover; its high-quality and heat-resistant components ensure 160,000 hours MTBF, even at high operating temperature.
Exclusive Adjusted Peak Speed (APS) Design to Give 3 Different Speed Ranges
D.F. STORM series is built with the patented APS design which provides 3 different speed ranges to satisfy different cooling needs: Performance Mode (1500~2200RPM), Overclocking Mode (1500~2800RPM) and Turbo Mode (1500~3500RPM). With an APS control switch, users can adjust the speed modes much easier; the LED indicator at the back of the fan can reveal the speed mode. Within the selected RPM range, the fan is controlled by pulse width modulation (PWM). The APS design gives users greater flexibility in choosing the preferred fan speed to cool their rigs.
Innovative Dust Free Rotation (DFRTM) Technology to Remove Dust
The DFRTM technology can help reduce the dust that gradually builds up throughout the time and extend the intervals for fan's cleaning and maintenance; this mechanism also helps prolong the product lifetime.
Availability & More Product Information
D.F. STORM fan will be available to cool your heavy-duty rigs in late June. For more product information, please visit ENERMAX website (https://goo.gl/IwEogE), or visit ENERMAX YouTube channel to watch the product video.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017