Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today, unveiled two new headsets: the Razer Hammerhead BT and the Razer Hammerhead for iOS Lightning.
Engineered to deliver clear and cordless audio, the new Razer Hammerhead BT is a Bluetooth 4.1 in-ear headset that features the Qualcomm aptXÃƒ,Ã,Â® codec for low-latency, high-quality audio. Mobile users may enjoy uninterrupted listening and calls with a battery life of up to eight hours per charge.
The Razer Hammerhead BT comes with an in-line remote and microphone that is compatible with iOS or Android devices, providing easy call pick-up or music track navigation.
Razer Hammerhead for iOS:
Making full use of the Lightning Connector capabilities, the Razer Hammerhead for iOS delivers clean digital audio through a custom-tuned, digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Through the Razer Hammerhead iOS companion app, users can personalize listening experiences with customizable or pre-configured equalizer settings.
The Razer Hammerhead for iOS comes with an in-line control and mic that allows users to exploit Siri, as well as take calls or skip music tracks.
Both Razer Hammerhead models are outfitted with custom-tuned 10 mm dynamic audio drivers, which are larger than most earbuds in their class. An aluminum acoustic chamber enhances music reproduction while adding to durability. Each Razer Hammerhead comes with a carrying case that includes additional ear tip sizes to ensure fit and sound isolation.
"The Razer Hammerhead line of in-ear headphones and headsets are lauded for their big sound in a highly portable form factor," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "We are excited to expand our Hammerhead audio experience with a Bluetooth wireless option for increased mobility and a Lightning Connector version for iOS device users."
The Razer Hammerhead BT and Razer Hammerhead for iOS are available on RazerStore.com and with other retailers.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
AU$ 169.90 / NZ$184.95
Worldwide: April 2017
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017