Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today, unveiled two new headsets: the Razer Hammerhead BT and the Razer Hammerhead for iOS Lightning.
Engineered to deliver clear and cordless audio, the new Razer Hammerhead BT is a Bluetooth 4.1 in-ear headset that features the Qualcomm aptXÃƒ,Ã,Â® codec for low-latency, high-quality audio. Mobile users may enjoy uninterrupted listening and calls with a battery life of up to eight hours per charge.
The Razer Hammerhead BT comes with an in-line remote and microphone that is compatible with iOS or Android devices, providing easy call pick-up or music track navigation.
Razer Hammerhead for iOS:
Making full use of the Lightning Connector capabilities, the Razer Hammerhead for iOS delivers clean digital audio through a custom-tuned, digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Through the Razer Hammerhead iOS companion app, users can personalize listening experiences with customizable or pre-configured equalizer settings.
The Razer Hammerhead for iOS comes with an in-line control and mic that allows users to exploit Siri, as well as take calls or skip music tracks.
Both Razer Hammerhead models are outfitted with custom-tuned 10 mm dynamic audio drivers, which are larger than most earbuds in their class. An aluminum acoustic chamber enhances music reproduction while adding to durability. Each Razer Hammerhead comes with a carrying case that includes additional ear tip sizes to ensure fit and sound isolation.
"The Razer Hammerhead line of in-ear headphones and headsets are lauded for their big sound in a highly portable form factor," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "We are excited to expand our Hammerhead audio experience with a Bluetooth wireless option for increased mobility and a Lightning Connector version for iOS device users."
The Razer Hammerhead BT and Razer Hammerhead for iOS are available on RazerStore.com and with other retailers.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY:
AU$ 169.90 / NZ$184.95
Worldwide: April 2017
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Alcatel announces three mid-range smartphones
- Xiaomi introduces Matte Black Mi Max 2
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus