MSI, a world leader in gaming hardware, continues to innovate its critically-acclaimed gaming laptops with the announcement of the new GP62X GP72X Leopard series. MSI continues to redefine gaming performance in a portable gaming laptop with a 120Hz 5ms screen, a NVMe M.2 solid state drive that breaks the current bandwidth limitation, and updated SteelSeries RGB keyboard with Silver Lining print.
New line of gaming laptops sport 120Hz 5ms screen with blazing fast NVMe SSD and RGB SteelSeries Gaming Keyboard
Screen tearing and jitters are a thing of the past with the all new full HD 120Hz panel with 5ms response time. The ultra-fast refresh rate lets you react instantly to your game, giving you a true MSI gaming experience. The GP62X and GP72X Leopard series gaming laptops use a NVMe solid state drive so gamers can experience full performance potential of the latest SSD technology with extreme read speeds up to 2,200MB/s. The line includes an Intel 7th Generation KabyLake processor, one stick of 16GB DDR4 RAM (upgradeable to 32GB) and up to a GeForce GTX1060 graphics card.
MSI upgraded the GP62X and GP72X Leopard line with the brightest RGB keyboard by SteelSeries including SteelSeries Engine 3 support. Using SteelSeries Engine 3, gamers can easily personalize their playing style by customizing each key and changing the keyboard's backlight color. It also includes SteelSeries' GameSense, which changes the color of the keyboard according to in-game action. The first titles to support GameSense are Counter Strike: Global Offensive and Minecraft. With better response, tactile feedback and support for multi-key inputs, the keyboard is primed to help gamers take full command over gaming missions.
The GP X series also comes with MSI's new Cooler Boost 4. With two fans, six separate heat pipes dedicated to the CPU and GPU, and a more than 20 percent increase in airflow, the Cooler Boost 4 is the most advanced heat pipe design in a gaming notebook.
Specs and Features:
The MSI GP62X and GP72X Leopard gaming laptops will be available on April 18 at Newegg, Amazon, Best Buy and Fry's starting at $1,099 and up to $1,599.
For more info about MSI's award-winning products, follow us at:
MSI official website: https://us.msi.com/
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017