Following the highly successful 1v1 Invitational from last year, HTC and PGL are teaming up once again for the HTC 2v2 Invitational by PGL event. This time around, the action and star power will be doubled, with eight of the best player duos being pitted against each other in an all out brawl for the lion's share of the $50,000 prize pool.
16 CS:GO players at the top of their game will travel to Bucharest on May 13-14 to compete in the HTC 2v2 Invitational by PGL.
You can follow all the action, laughs and excitement on twitch.tv/htc throughout the May 13-14 weekend.
Prize pool breakdown
1st place: $20,000
2nd place: $10,000
3rd-4th place: $5,000
5th-8th place: $2,500
Henry "HenryG" Greer and Matthew "Sadokist" Trivett will be back for seconds, along with Pala "Mantrousse" Gilroy Sen. Joining them will be Chad "SpunJ" Burchill, marking the first time the former Australian pro will visit the PGL studios.
The HTC 2v2 Invitational will also include virtual reality showdowns, thanks to the HTC Vive technology.
The HTC Vive is the world's most immersive virtual reality solution in the market, and it's only getting better. With the new Vive Tracker, developers will be able to design a pair of gloves to play musical instruments and rock climb, or to-scale model weaponry for a more complete experience. The Vive Tracker creates a wireless and seamless connection between your attached tools and the Vive system.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology