ENERMAX launches STEREOSGL (Single-unit pack) which equipped with superior CSR V4.0 chipset for true wireless stereo sound quality. Moreover, this stereo speaker is harnessing DreamBassTM technology for impactful bass sound. STEREOSGL not only with premium aluminum appearance that presents a modern and stylish feel, it also comes with 4 modern colors: Blue, Red, White and Black. STEREOSGL is designed to give the music lover a chance to mix and match their pair, or to use it as a standalone unit. The single-unit pack (STEREOSGL) and twin-unit pack (STEREOTWIN) are available now in the market.
Mix and Match to create your own stereo speakers
Single speaker (STEREOSGL) alone can generate powerful sound. However, Pairing 2 speakers via BLUETOOTH connection (the operational range up to 75 feet/ 20 meters) can deliver left and right channels and allow users to enjoy the freedom of maximum mobility.
Superior CSR V4.0 chipset
Built-in advanced CSR V4.0 chipset offers quick and seamless connection to smartphones, tablets or other BLUETOOTH devices, creating high-quality music streaming to amplify your listening experience.
DreamBassTM technology creates loud and clear sound
With two 4-watt drivers and two passive radiators, STEREOTWIN harnesses ENERMAX DreamBassTM technology to generate rich bass sound.
Availability & More Product Info
STEREOSGL will be available around early April. STEREOSGL comes with 4 modern colors: Blue, Red, White and Black. STEREOTWIN comes with 2 modern color options: Black and White. For more information, please visit: https://goo.gl/PjqgvC or YouTube channel:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4