ENERMAX launches STEREOSGL (Single-unit pack) which equipped with superior CSR V4.0 chipset for true wireless stereo sound quality. Moreover, this stereo speaker is harnessing DreamBassTM technology for impactful bass sound. STEREOSGL not only with premium aluminum appearance that presents a modern and stylish feel, it also comes with 4 modern colors: Blue, Red, White and Black. STEREOSGL is designed to give the music lover a chance to mix and match their pair, or to use it as a standalone unit. The single-unit pack (STEREOSGL) and twin-unit pack (STEREOTWIN) are available now in the market.
Mix and Match to create your own stereo speakers
Single speaker (STEREOSGL) alone can generate powerful sound. However, Pairing 2 speakers via BLUETOOTH connection (the operational range up to 75 feet/ 20 meters) can deliver left and right channels and allow users to enjoy the freedom of maximum mobility.
Superior CSR V4.0 chipset
Built-in advanced CSR V4.0 chipset offers quick and seamless connection to smartphones, tablets or other BLUETOOTH devices, creating high-quality music streaming to amplify your listening experience.
DreamBassTM technology creates loud and clear sound
With two 4-watt drivers and two passive radiators, STEREOTWIN harnesses ENERMAX DreamBassTM technology to generate rich bass sound.
Availability & More Product Info
STEREOSGL will be available around early April. STEREOSGL comes with 4 modern colors: Blue, Red, White and Black. STEREOTWIN comes with 2 modern color options: Black and White. For more information, please visit: https://goo.gl/PjqgvC or YouTube channel:
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017