XPG, a division of ADATA Technology, today announced a new partnership with renowned professional gaming team ahq E-Sports Club, which currently focuses on hit shooter Overwatch from Blizzard Entertainment.
Forms alliance with leading Overwatch team to mark opening of first Blizzard stadium
The alliance between XPG and ahq was signed by ADATA President Shalley Chen and ahq CEO Sung-Yu Hsieh in preparation for the Overwatch Pacific Championship. Ms. Chen noted that "Blizzard opened its very first e-sports venue in Taiwan and is also using this stadium to host major official tournaments. We believe this shows Taiwan has great potential for e-sports development and are therefore happy to be working with team ahq".
The signing ceremony will also live stream on Twitch, and will be followed by XPG holding an online lucky draw giving away an SX950 SSD, an SD700X external SSD, an EX500 enclosure, and DDR4 memory to celebrate the event with gamers and fans. XPG and ADATA welcome everyone to tune in and try their luck.
Live stream information
Time: April 7, 2017, 7pm Taipei time, http://www.twitch.tv/ahqesportsclub
About XPG by ADATA
Xtreme Performance Gear (XPG) is a brand by ADATA, providing high performance products for gamers, e-sport pros, and tech enthusiasts. XPG works closely with the community and applies insight into consumer needs. Every XPG-branded product surpasses stringent ADATA stringent A+ testing methodology, which ensures the highest standards for superior product stability and ultra-high performance. Not only does the XPG line sport solid technical features, its strength shines through with sheer cool designs that have earned prestigious accolades worldwide such as Good Design from Japan and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award.
XPG delivers extreme gaming experiences to help gamers make every moment exciting. For more details, please visit http://www.xpg.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AORUS X399 GAMING 7 is ready for AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Hardware deals: cheap Ryzen 5 and GeForce GPUs
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology