Thermaltake today revealed an all-new lineup of wraparound window designed case, the View 28 RGB Riing Edition Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis and the View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis, that is designed for users to show off their ultimate PC system.
These latest chassis both feature tinted front panel with a controllable 256-color RGB LEDs matrix, give users gorgeous galaxy look whilst adding incredibly stunning visual perspective to the system. The View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Series has large internal space for air/liquid cooling solutions allows users to mount up to three 120mm fans and a 360mm radiator in the front; a 120mm fan and radiator in the rear.
Moreover, both chassis come with an integrated power supply shroud for clean cable management, and also supports advanced floating GPU mounting system as well as all high-end PC hardware. The difference between these two chassis is View 28 RGB Riing Edition Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis included a built-in Riing RGB fan, while View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis has a preinstalled 120mm exhaust fan.
The View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Series is now available for online ordering. Please contact the local Thermaltake sales representative for further information.
For more details on the Thermaltake View 28 RGB Riing Edition Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis, please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003049
For more details on the Thermaltake View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis, please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003048
Where to Buy:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4