Thermaltake today revealed an all-new lineup of wraparound window designed case, the View 28 RGB Riing Edition Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis and the View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis, that is designed for users to show off their ultimate PC system.
These latest chassis both feature tinted front panel with a controllable 256-color RGB LEDs matrix, give users gorgeous galaxy look whilst adding incredibly stunning visual perspective to the system. The View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Series has large internal space for air/liquid cooling solutions allows users to mount up to three 120mm fans and a 360mm radiator in the front; a 120mm fan and radiator in the rear.
Moreover, both chassis come with an integrated power supply shroud for clean cable management, and also supports advanced floating GPU mounting system as well as all high-end PC hardware. The difference between these two chassis is View 28 RGB Riing Edition Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis included a built-in Riing RGB fan, while View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis has a preinstalled 120mm exhaust fan.
The View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Series is now available for online ordering. Please contact the local Thermaltake sales representative for further information.
For more details on the Thermaltake View 28 RGB Riing Edition Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis, please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003049
For more details on the Thermaltake View 28 RGB Gull-Wing Window ATX Mid-Tower Chassis, please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00003048
Where to Buy:
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017