Elgato today announced Stream Deck, groundbreaking controller for live content on Twitch and YouTube. Stream Deck enables epic live streams as it lets you switch scenes, launch media, adjust audio and interact with your audience without the need to map and memorize any keyboard shortcuts. A USB 2.0 device about the size of two decks of cards, Stream Deck puts 15 LCD keys at your fingertips, poised to launch up to 210 actions grouped into folders. Featuring software support for numerous popular streaming applications and services, Stream Deck will become available this May for a suggested retail price of $149.95 (US) - AU pricing to be announced.
"We revolutionized gameplay sharing with Game Capture HD and now we're taking live content creation to the next level with Stream Deck," said Julian Fest, General Manager Elgato Gaming. "It provides streamers with a level of control that used to be exclusive to mainstream entertainment broadcasters."
Make it Yours
Setting up Stream Deck is effortless. Version 1.0 of the Stream Deck App supports many popular applications and services, including Elgato Game Capture, OBS, Twitch, Twitter and Tipeeestream. Elgato will extend software support through regular, free updates. By leveraging the apps' APIs (Application Program Interface), Stream Deck offers an extensive set of commands as well as automatic detection of scenes, media and sources. Assigning actions to Stream Deck's keys is easy. Using the Stream Deck App, you can browse the list of available actions, drag an entry to one of the 15 keys and customize it. You can use pre-installed icons or add your own graphics to further improve Stream Deck's usability. Stream Deck is a bus-powered USB 2.0 device. Featuring a 1 meter USB cable, an adjustable stand and key backlight control, Stream Deck is flexible enough to fit perfectly with any content creator's desk setup.
- 15 LCD keys: tap to switch scenes, launch media, adjust audio and more
- Fully customizable: personalize keys with custom icons or choose from hundreds
- Direct integration: control Game Capture, OBS, Tipeeestream, Twitch, Twitter and more
- Easy setup: simply drag and drop actions onto keys in the app
Pricing & Availability
Stream Deck will become available this May on Elgato (www.elgato.com) and Amazon for a suggested
retail price of $149.95 (US). Stream Deck software is available as a free download from http://www.elgato.com/gaming. Stream Deck requires a PC with Windows 10 (64-bit) or a Mac with macOS 10.11.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning