Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, is proud to share its latest achievement highlighting its position as one of the most innovative brands to have come up in recent years. Last March 2nd, Intel CCG awarded COLORFUL their prestigious Innovation Award for 2016. This award is given to partners who have shown excellence in terms of product innovation. Ricardo Moreno, Vice President, Sales and Marketing Group for Intel, visited COLORFUL to present the award.
Intel affirms COLORFUL's position as a revolutionary brand
This award is presented to COLORFUL to recognize its advancements and innovations in developing motherboards for the Intel platform. COLORFUL has been a fast-rising star in the components field and their iGame series of motherboards have been getting much attention for their excellent balance price and features which deliver excellent performance for all users in all segments from gamers to power users.
Below are some of the highlighted products from COLORFUL that show-off their design skills and innovation:
iGame Z270 Gamer Customization
The new iGame Z270 Gamer Customization debuts a new line of motherboards for COLORFUL and in this particular model, the GameStorm Full Coverage armor is in full display. Together with that, features like Gamer Voice 2.0, GameStorm eSports Interface, KillerNIC E2500 LAN, and DIY multifunction OC button round-out some of the distinct additions of this motherboard.
iGame Z170 Ymir-X
Prior to the iGame Z270 Gamer Customization was the iGame Z170 Ymir-X: a gamer-focused motherboard featuring robust power delivery for excellent overclocking as well as KillerLAN, Gamer Voice, dedicated gaming ports for peripherals, all of which are features catered to bring the next level of gaming performance. Further DIY features include U-Disk One-key BIOS update, dual BIOS protection, high-speed storage support, multi-GPU support and user-customizable lighting.
iGame Z170 Ymir-G
Like the board above, the iGame Z170 Ymir-G for its time was a breakthrough gaming motherboard with dual LAN support, onboard DIY buttons, highspeed storage and I/O ports along with excellent multi-GPU support. For its time, it held the flagship status for COLORFUL thanks to its majestic mix of gaming and DIY functionality.
iGame Z170 Snake Customized Version
A customized Snake eSports motherboard to commemorate Snake's dominance in the eSports world.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delayed to Spring 2018
- FF14: Stormblood's job level-up potions cost $25
- LG announces rugged smartphone - X Venture
- Destiny 2 replaces major subclasses and abilities
- Far Cry 5 isn't a Western, set in modern day Montana
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning