Shuttle Announces Complete Mini PC System With a DVB-S Tuner
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, today introduces the XPC H7 4500H complete system for satellite TV reception. Unlike present proprietary solutions, the H7 4500H now comes with satellite television conveniently and reliably integrated in Windows Vista.
The whole feature set of Windows Media Center that had previously been available for DVB-T tuners and analogue cable TV only, can now be used with a DVB-S TV tuner card as well. Timeshifting (pausing TV programmes), EPG (Electronic Program Guide) and recording, all this can be done right from the sofa by remote control.
"Microsoft has moved the development of Windows Media Center forward and released the new Windows Media Center TV Pack for Windows Vista," explains Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "Based on the XPC Barebone SG45H7, a complete solution to meet highest requirements towards functionality, image quality and multimedia formats has been created."
The H7 4500H is a full-featured media centre PC to play back collections of VDs, CDs, MP3 files, TV recordings and digital pictures as well. If desired, it can even be equipped with a Blu-ray drive for playback of high-resolution multimedia content.
The array of connectors of this compact complete system, measuring barely 32.6 x 20.8 x 19 cm (LWH), include HDMI, SPDIF, eSATA, FireWire and 6x USB.
The Shuttle XPC H7 4500H is now available from specialist retailers or through the Shuttle Systems Configurator. The recommended retail price from Shuttle is EUR 755 (ex VAT). The Shuttle Systems Configurator is available on shuttle.eu/systems. Suppliers can be found using the "Shuttle StoreLocator" on shuttle.eu/buy.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines