Shuttle Announces Complete Mini PC System With a DVB-S Tuner
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, today introduces the XPC H7 4500H complete system for satellite TV reception. Unlike present proprietary solutions, the H7 4500H now comes with satellite television conveniently and reliably integrated in Windows Vista.
The whole feature set of Windows Media Center that had previously been available for DVB-T tuners and analogue cable TV only, can now be used with a DVB-S TV tuner card as well. Timeshifting (pausing TV programmes), EPG (Electronic Program Guide) and recording, all this can be done right from the sofa by remote control.
"Microsoft has moved the development of Windows Media Center forward and released the new Windows Media Center TV Pack for Windows Vista," explains Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "Based on the XPC Barebone SG45H7, a complete solution to meet highest requirements towards functionality, image quality and multimedia formats has been created."
The H7 4500H is a full-featured media centre PC to play back collections of VDs, CDs, MP3 files, TV recordings and digital pictures as well. If desired, it can even be equipped with a Blu-ray drive for playback of high-resolution multimedia content.
The array of connectors of this compact complete system, measuring barely 32.6 x 20.8 x 19 cm (LWH), include HDMI, SPDIF, eSATA, FireWire and 6x USB.
The Shuttle XPC H7 4500H is now available from specialist retailers or through the Shuttle Systems Configurator. The recommended retail price from Shuttle is EUR 755 (ex VAT). The Shuttle Systems Configurator is available on shuttle.eu/systems. Suppliers can be found using the "Shuttle StoreLocator" on shuttle.eu/buy.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD