Shuttle Announces Complete Mini PC System With a DVB-S Tuner
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the Mini-PC segment and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, today introduces the XPC H7 4500H complete system for satellite TV reception. Unlike present proprietary solutions, the H7 4500H now comes with satellite television conveniently and reliably integrated in Windows Vista.
The whole feature set of Windows Media Center that had previously been available for DVB-T tuners and analogue cable TV only, can now be used with a DVB-S TV tuner card as well. Timeshifting (pausing TV programmes), EPG (Electronic Program Guide) and recording, all this can be done right from the sofa by remote control.
"Microsoft has moved the development of Windows Media Center forward and released the new Windows Media Center TV Pack for Windows Vista," explains Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "Based on the XPC Barebone SG45H7, a complete solution to meet highest requirements towards functionality, image quality and multimedia formats has been created."
The H7 4500H is a full-featured media centre PC to play back collections of VDs, CDs, MP3 files, TV recordings and digital pictures as well. If desired, it can even be equipped with a Blu-ray drive for playback of high-resolution multimedia content.
The array of connectors of this compact complete system, measuring barely 32.6 x 20.8 x 19 cm (LWH), include HDMI, SPDIF, eSATA, FireWire and 6x USB.
The Shuttle XPC H7 4500H is now available from specialist retailers or through the Shuttle Systems Configurator. The recommended retail price from Shuttle is EUR 755 (ex VAT). The Shuttle Systems Configurator is available on shuttle.eu/systems. Suppliers can be found using the "Shuttle StoreLocator" on shuttle.eu/buy.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- Halo Wars 2's latest update includes multi-GPU support
- Ubisoft could be working on next-gen Splinter Cell
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus