Chieftec Announces CH07 Gamer Mid-Tower Case
CHIEFTEC's successful story began more than 10 years ago when the Dragon Series was introduced; over 50.000 units left our production facilities monthly. To continue the story, CHIEFTEC has done a market survey and developed a brand new midi tower to lead the trend. CH-07 is the model you want to know more about.
"The CH-07 unifies all expected and necessary features that gamers require and will soon become one of the leading models in the Dragon series", says the general manager of Chieftec European branch office, Eddy Shih.
Ergonomic and distinct smooth-flowing lines emphasise the exterior design of this chassis which would be obtainable in combination with either a black or a ruby-red front panel held in mesh.
All necessary ON/OFF buttons as well as relevant connectors such as the USB, Audio and eSATA are located on the top of the front panel in an easy-to-reach position.
One (1x) 220mm LED fan to the left side panel and additional two (2x) and one (1x) 120mm LED fans each to the top cover and the front respectively are pre-installed. An optional 120mm fan can be posi-tioned to the rear of the chassis and provides an optimised air-flow to cool the installed components perfectly.
The interior of the CH-07 offers lots of space and accommodates not only M-ATX and ATX but also E-ATX mainboards owing to its special depth.
With the patented "easy-to-use" fastening clip, the installation of the four external (4x) 5.25" bays for ODD devices and the six internal (6x) 3.5'' HDD bays are of course tool-free and extremely simple. For more information, please visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling