Chieftec Announces CH07 Gamer Mid-Tower Case
CHIEFTEC's successful story began more than 10 years ago when the Dragon Series was introduced; over 50.000 units left our production facilities monthly. To continue the story, CHIEFTEC has done a market survey and developed a brand new midi tower to lead the trend. CH-07 is the model you want to know more about.
"The CH-07 unifies all expected and necessary features that gamers require and will soon become one of the leading models in the Dragon series", says the general manager of Chieftec European branch office, Eddy Shih.
Ergonomic and distinct smooth-flowing lines emphasise the exterior design of this chassis which would be obtainable in combination with either a black or a ruby-red front panel held in mesh.
All necessary ON/OFF buttons as well as relevant connectors such as the USB, Audio and eSATA are located on the top of the front panel in an easy-to-reach position.
One (1x) 220mm LED fan to the left side panel and additional two (2x) and one (1x) 120mm LED fans each to the top cover and the front respectively are pre-installed. An optional 120mm fan can be posi-tioned to the rear of the chassis and provides an optimised air-flow to cool the installed components perfectly.
The interior of the CH-07 offers lots of space and accommodates not only M-ATX and ATX but also E-ATX mainboards owing to its special depth.
With the patented "easy-to-use" fastening clip, the installation of the four external (4x) 5.25" bays for ODD devices and the six internal (6x) 3.5'' HDD bays are of course tool-free and extremely simple. For more information, please visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio