Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, announced availability for its Razer Power Bank smart charge accessory.
The ultimate on-the-go charging solution extends the Razer Blade Stealth laptop battery life past 15 hours
The Razer Power Bank is optimised to work with the Razer Blade Stealth 12.5-inch laptop to extend battery life past 15 hours.
Razer's Power Bank is also compatible with additional USB-C powered laptops for absolute convenience. Users can also connect a wide array of mobile devices with dual USB-A ports and a USB-C port for charging up to three mobile devices simultaneously. Equipped with a large 12,800 mAh capacity battery, the Razer Power Bank is an ideal travelling companion for all mobile power needs.
The Razer Power Bank is equipped with Intelligent device charging and is able to instantly identify the type of device that is plugged in. A fast-charge feature unlocks up to six hours of battery life in a Blade Stealth in less than two hours of charging.
"High-performance mobile laptops like the Razer Blade Stealth are more a part of daily life than ever before, and keeping them charged and ready is a high priority," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "The Razer Power Bank enables true mobility for users who can now quickly and smartly charge their laptop, phone and tablet at the same time when an outlet isn't an option."
US$149.99 / 169.99 Euros / 144.99 GBP
Timing: March 2017
United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and France
- Large 12,800mAh battery
- USB-C laptop charging
- Get up to 15hrs combined battery life with the Razer Blade Stealth
- Dual USB-A ports for mobile device charging
- Intelligent Device Detection
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and fast charge technology
- Durable and lightweight CNC aluminum
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology