BIOSTAR is thrilled to welcome its latest entry in the 2nd-Generation family of RACING Series motherboard with the RACING X370GT5 motherboard. Featuring support for the latest AMD RYZEN processors, users can enjoy the best of the new AMD platform together with the best of the BIOSTAR RACING series.
RYZEN Performance, RACING Style
The RACING X370GT5 features superior gaming network optimization with FLY.NET and DRAGON LAN for an optimal online gaming experience. Light up your AMD RYZEN gaming system with the BIOSTAR RACING exclusive feature, the 5050 LED Fun Zone so you can customize your system lights however you want. The X370 chipset also allows further performance enhancement on unlocked AMD RYZEN CPUs for the extra performance boost so you can get more out of your system, perfect for performance seekers and overclockers!
The RACING X370GT5 comes bundled with a free BIOSTAR VIVID LED Fan and will have an MSRP of $149.
BIOSTAR RACING 2nd-Gen Series Features
The full-wave of features from the 2nd-gen BIOSTAR motherboards echo throughout the series with features VIVID LED DJ support and 5050 LED Fun Zone with dual header for full customization freedom.
New Features to Enhance Gaming Performance
Break limits and enjoy uninhibited speed with BIOSTAR performance features that offer speed that gamers need to dominate their games. These new features will bring a new level of experience for gamers and enthusiasts.
Dual BIOS and GT Touch
The new BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboards feature excellent DIY tools for ease-of-use and maintenance including DUAL BIOS protection for deep-level of system protection while the onboard GT Touch interface allows easy controls when working with the motherboard. The DUAL BIOS allows users to manually select between two BIOS, keeping each BIOS chip independent from each other to protect the system in the occurrence of a BIOS corruption. Easily flash back a working version or maintain two different versions for flexibility. The GT Touch interface lets users work with their motherboard easier with onboard power on and reset buttons while also allowing control over easy-access profiles so your system runs how you want it, when you need it best... all at the touch of your fingertips!
Advanced Gaming Network Optimization
AMD AM4 RACING motherboards come with the new networking solution for gaming: the DRAGON LAN together with FLY.NET bandwidth management software which automatically detects the best settings for your bandwidth, maximizing priority to those that need it the most meaning games will receive a smoother experience with improved lower latencies and an ultra-stable network connection when running multitple software that utilize the network.
Lighting up Your Life with RACING Style
5050 LED Fun Zone
The brand-new 5050 LED Fun Zone comes with two 5050 LED headers to bring more colorful lighting options to DIY lovers. This improves upon the original feature allowing for a much more flexible way of adding lights to your system.
Rear I/O connectivity include a legacy PS/2 port, four USB3.1 Gen1 ports, a USB3.1 Gen2 Type-A port and USB3.1 Gen2 Type-C port for modern devices. Multimedia connectivity include DVI and HDMI output, an Ethernet port and six audio ports.
Special Bundle with your BIOSTAR RACING Series Motherboard
BIOSTAR is also giving out to users free invite code content bonus packs which includes premium gifts for World of Tanks gamers in Asia server with all BIOSTAR RACING series motherboards.
BIOSTAR will also be the first brand to release compact form factor RACING Series X370 motherboards for the AMD RYZEN processors including the RACING X370GT3 featuring the Micro-ATX form factor and for those looking for a super-compact setup, the exciting new RACING X370GTN in the mini-ITX form factor will also be available.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017