SQUARE ENIX introduced the unique array of weapon types, fluid combo system, and fast-paced battle mechanics of NieR: Automata in a new action-packed trailer.
The game will feature four weapon types available to protagonist 2B (small swords, large swords, spears and combat bracers) that can be switched mid-combo to maximize 2B's range of abilities and effectiveness. Players can also unlock a diverse arsenal of weapons and upgrades to the player's "Pod" support system to enhance their gameplay.
The "Arsenal of Elegant Destruction" trailer is available on YouTube.
NieR: Automata, developed by SQUARE ENIX and PlatinumGames Inc., will release in North America on March 7 for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam in 2017.
Players can download a free demo for the PlayStation4 system from the PlayStationStore at: http://bit.ly/NieRDemo.
Additional NieR: Automata assets are available on the press site at: press.na.square-enix.com.
Story of NieR: Automata
Invaders from another world attack without warning, unleashing their secret weapon: the machines. In the face of this insurmountable threat, the human race is driven from the earth and takes refuge on the moon.
The humans develop an army of android soldiers to fight back against the mechanical horde, but succeed only in slowing its advance. To break the deadlock, a new breed of android infantry is sent into the fray: the YoRHa squad.
In the forsaken wasteland below, the war between the machines and the androids rages on. A war that is soon to unveil the long-forgotten truth of this world...
Official Page: http://nierautomata.com
This title is rated M (Mature). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at http://www.esrb.org for more information about ratings.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology