ASUS today announced the VivoMini VC66 Series, a range of high-performance mini PCs designed for a wide range of computing tasks for the home or office. They are powered by desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Core (Kaby Lake) processors with DDR4 RAM. They feature a triple-storage design that can accommodate up to one M.2 solid state drive (SSD) plus two 2.5-inch SSDs or hard disk drives (HDDs) or one M.2 solid state drive (SSD), one 2.5-inch SSD or hard disk drives (HDD), plus an ultra slim optical drive (ODD).
High-performance mini PCs powered by desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Core (Kaby Lake) processors, with RAID support and all-round connectivity
These mini PCs feature 4K UHD display support and all-round connectivity with a total of six USB ports, including four easily-accessible front-mounted USB 3.0 ports with one reversible USB Type-C (USB-C) connector. HDMI, DisplayPort, Single-Link DVI-D and serial ports ensure compatibility with various displays and devices, making these mini PCs perfect for digital signage, point-of-sale systems and computing kiosks. The VC66R model features built-in RAID support, making it ideal for network-attached storage (NAS) or a mini-server system.
- Versatile, 2017 iF Design Award-winning mini PCs powered by up to desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processors with 32GB DDR4 RAM
- Full connectivity with four easily-accessible front-mounted USB 3.0 ports, including one reversible Type-C (USB-C) port
- VC66R features triple-storage & RAID support; VC66 has double-storage with built-in DVD-RW. All models feature one M.2 SSD expansion
- Includes ASUS Business Manager and ASUS Remote Management Tool for easy routine PC management, maintenance and servicing
Full Power, Desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Core processors
VivoMini VC66 Series mini PCs are powered by up to desktop-grade 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processors (up to 4.2GHz) that deliver the performance required for processing-intensive tasks such as media editing or rendering, along with up to 32GB of DDR4 memory for fast and efficient multitasking. DDR4 memory offers twice (2X) the speed and 20% more energy efficiency than DDR3 memory.
VivoMini VC66 Series mini PCs deliver stunning 4K UHD resolution visuals and feature HDMI, DisplayPort and Single-Link DVI-D ports for compatibility with a wide range of digital displays. The VC66R model can even support up to three displays simultaneously. A serial port provides a data connection to legacy devices such as bar-code scanners, printers, routers, modems and other equipment used in point-of-sale (PoS) systems and vending machines.
There are full connectivity features including four easily-accessible front-mounted USB 3.0 ports with one reversible USB-C connector. There are two USB 2.0 ports on the rear panel, along with Intel Gigabit Ethernet, a 4-in-1 card reader, an audio-output jack and a Kensington lock slot. In addition, there is the latest Intel AC1200 M.2 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1. Each VivoMini VC66 series mini PC comes with 100GB of ASUS WebStorage free for one year for users to store and access their files in the cloud.
VivoMini VC66 Series mini PCs are incredibly energy efficient and silent - drawing as little as 18W of power and generating just 19dB of noise at idle.
Versatile, 2017 iF Design Award-winning design
The 2017 iF Design Award-winning VivoMini VC66 Series mini PCs features a compact 2-liter chassis with modern architecture-inspired design elements. This reserved, low-key design makes them ideal for offices and businesses. They can be VESA-mounted onto a wall or back of a monitor, and feature a quick-access chassis to make upgrading effortless.
The VivoMini VC66 Series has a versatile design that allows for different configuration options. The VC66 variant is available in two configurations: It can be specified in a triple-storage configuration with one M.2 SSD plus two 2.5-inch SSD/HDD, or with one M.2 SSD, one 2.5-inch SSD/ HDD and an optical disc drive to give users the flexibility to mix and match storage options. Models with up to three storage drives are ideal for applications such as file server or media-creation purposes. Models with two storage drives and the optical disc drive are ideal for those looking to build a compact entertainment unit.
The VivoMini VC66R model has a triple-storage design and built-in RAID support, making it ideal as a NAS for small businesses or mini media server for professional media production. RAID not only improves data-access speeds and performance, but also gives users data-management flexibility. It also provides data redundancy and resiliency, and is suitable for data management in hospitality or commercial establishments.
VivoMini VC66 Series mini PCs come with two years pickup and return service, and offered with tender customizable options for storage upgrade to meet user demands.
Easy PC management
ASUS Business Manager and ASUS Remote Management Tool make routine PC management, maintenance and servicing an easy affair. ASUS Business Manager is a one-stop suite of apps and functions designed to help small business owners. The ASUS Remote Management Tool helps systems integrators access BIOS settings, update BIOS, monitor systems performance, remotely manage power settings and customize DMI values.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS VivoMini VC66R and VC66 will be available from mid March 2017 in Australia. Complete system price starting AUD$1359.00. Please contact myself for more information and sample availability.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017