As the world's most popular GAMING graphics card vendor, MSI is proud to introduce a brand new series of graphics cards to its lineup based on NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10 series. Measuring in at max 173mm length, the new AERO ITX models are small in size, but just as big in performance as their bigger brothers.
PALM SIZE, BIG PUNCH
Matching perfectly with the new Z270I GAMING PRO CARBON motherboard, this makes them ideal for small form factor gaming systems and HTPC's. The AERO ITX models based on GeForce GTX 1070 and GeForce GTX 1060 feature a single MSI TORX Fan on a compact heat sink featuring 8mm Superpipes and airflow control technology. All of this is covered by a very classy looking black and silver shroud with some carbon details. Even in a small form factor, staying as silent as possible is important. MSI's ZERO FROZR technology stops the single TORX Fan from spinning when the temperatures are low during light usage.
The new AERO ITX models are expected to be available later this month, check with your local retailers for availability.
PREPARE FOR VR WITH MSI
To fully enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI GeForce GTX 1060 and above graphics cards deliver perfect performance for a smooth VR experience. The MSI Gaming App now features a function to optimize PCs for smooth VR performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4