As the world's most popular GAMING graphics card vendor, MSI is proud to introduce a brand new series of graphics cards to its lineup based on NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 10 series. Measuring in at max 173mm length, the new AERO ITX models are small in size, but just as big in performance as their bigger brothers.
PALM SIZE, BIG PUNCH
Matching perfectly with the new Z270I GAMING PRO CARBON motherboard, this makes them ideal for small form factor gaming systems and HTPC's. The AERO ITX models based on GeForce GTX 1070 and GeForce GTX 1060 feature a single MSI TORX Fan on a compact heat sink featuring 8mm Superpipes and airflow control technology. All of this is covered by a very classy looking black and silver shroud with some carbon details. Even in a small form factor, staying as silent as possible is important. MSI's ZERO FROZR technology stops the single TORX Fan from spinning when the temperatures are low during light usage.
The new AERO ITX models are expected to be available later this month, check with your local retailers for availability.
PREPARE FOR VR WITH MSI
To fully enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI GeForce GTX 1060 and above graphics cards deliver perfect performance for a smooth VR experience. The MSI Gaming App now features a function to optimize PCs for smooth VR performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Alien: Isolation 2 isn't happening after all
- Call of Duty WWII features Nazi Zombies story co-op mode
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter